Chapter 12

Its been 2 months since we have heard from my father. Im starting to think that he wont show up at all. The next tour starts in a month and im ready for it. I loved being on tour. Me and Ashton hit that half a year mark.  I look down at my vibrating phone. I got a call from an unknown number.

C- Caitlyn P-person

P-  Hello this is court of Hollywood and i was calling to let mrs. Caitlyn Horan know that she has a court date in the morning with Mr.Hall.

C- Im sorry, I never agreed to a court date.

P-  Im sorry ma'am, there's nothing you can do about it. You below 18.

C- Alright then, ill see you in the morning. 

P- okay.

I hang up the phone and run down stairs. I look at the boys who are spred around the room. 

I say " There is a court date in the morning. For my father. There's nothing i can do. Are you all coming?"

They all look at me with sad eyes and nod. I turn and walk up stairs and pull out a nice outfit and hang it up in the open. The morning is going to be hell. I sigh and walk into Mikey's room. I pick up all his dirty clothes and put them in the hamper. I make his bed and move to the next room. Calum's. I pick up his clothes and make his bed. hen move to Luke's room. His room isnt really messy, just his bed is not made. I make it and walk down stairs and cuddle up with Ashton. I sigh and scroll through my phone. Its 2:26 in the afternoon. I scroll through instagram and see the comments on the video i posted. I look around and smile.

I say " Let's go skating!"

Michael looks at me like im crazy. Well, thats a first. Normally he's up for anything i wanna do.

 Michael says " Are you trying to get us to die?"

I say " It was just an idea."

They all turn there attention back to the tv. I wiggle out of Ashton's grip and walk up stairs to our room. This sucks. I thought living with 4 teenage boys, things would be different. That i would always do new stuff and there always crazy together, but really it just like a normal family. So, everyone's idea on being famous is wrong. Really really wrong. All of the boys are just like anybody else. And i bet 500 dollars that if they wasnt famous then none of the girls that are after them now wouldnt be. If i new Ashton then i might of. I dont really know cause i cant say i would because i dont know if i would. I sigh and get a text.

Ashton: Come on, im taking you to dinner in 20 minutes. Wear something pretty ;)

Caitlyn: Okay babe C; 

I toss my phone to the side and get up. I look through my closet and find a simple cute sun dress and put it on. I find my boots that i bought to go with the dress and put them on. I walk into my bathroom and look at myself in the full body mirror. I smile and pull the pony tail holder out of my hair. I brush it out and it naturally goes into its loose curls. I smile and walk over to my closet. I pull out a small hand bag that goes over the shoulder. Like one that goes around the neck and hangs down to your side. I put my phone, chapstick, money, and other things in it.  I walk back into the bathroom and take a selfie. Well, a mirror selfie. This is going to be a fun night. 

Ashton: Meet me by the park on chesnut drive C;

Caitlyn: What do you have planned?

Ashton: You will see. 

I smile at Ashton child-like manner. He really has something planned. I walk down stairs and see the other three boys smirking at me.

I say "What! Does it look bad?"

Luke says "No You better get going. Ashton has been planning this for a while."

.

I nod and walk outside. The park is not far away at all. I'll just walk. I start walking and end up there sooner than I thought, weird. I look around and see nothing. A pair of hands cover my eyes and chuckles.

"You look so beautiful. As always."

I smile and remove his hands. I turn and and get face to face with Ashton. I lean up and kiss him. One we pull back I smirk at him.

I say "So, what do you have planned?"

He says "You will see. Close your eyes."

I do as I'm told and close my eyes. His hands cover my eyes and leads me through things. After about 5 minutes I hear him moving a few things so I keep my eyes closed.

He says "Okay you can open your eyes now."

I slowly open my eyes to Ashton holding 6 white roses. My favorite flower.

He says "Happy eight months babe."

Oh my gosh. I was waiting to see if he remembered.

I say "Oh my gosh"

I hug him and he hands me the flowers. I smell them and my smile grows bigger. He grabs my free hand and pulls me somewhere. I look and see a table. As we get closer I see what it is. A moon lit dinner. I look Ashton in the eyes and smile. He leads me over and pulls out my chair for me. I sit down and he pushes me in. He sits on his side.

He says "Well dig in babe."

I smile and pick up my fork and knife. I cut into the chicken and start eating it. Ashton cooked it, I can tell. Grilled chicken, Mac and cheese, and pea's.

+

After we finished eating and talking about random things, Ashton leads me to a blanket by the pond so we can stare at the stars. Me and Ashton are cuddled up pointing out the shapes in the stars.

He says "So, in the morning your coming home with me. No matter what."

I say "I know."

He says "Speaking of witch we should get home and get some rest."

I say "Yeah, we should."

I stand up and help him up. I move my flowers and help him fold the blanket. He grabs the blanket and I grab my flowers. We start walking home.

+

Once we get there I put my flowers in some colored water. I go up stairs and change into some short shorts and a tank top. Ashton walks out of the bathroom and I walk in. I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and take my make-up off. I walk into my room and lay on the bed with Ashton. I set an alarm on my phone for 6am because the court time is at 8am. I set my phone on the table next to the bed and plug it in. I turn the light out and cuddle up with Ashton.