Chapter 7

I wake up due to Ashton moving. I look over at him and see him shirtless. I smile as memories of what happened a few hours ago appear in my head. Im happy that my first time was with Ashton. Like i said i trust him. I roll over and snuggle up to him. I wrap my arm around him and fall back asleep. 

+

I wake up to Ashton shaking me and smiling. I look up and him and smile. 

I say " What is it babe?"

He says " Where at my house. Come on. The boys are wanting us to see something. "

I say " Yeah okay. Let me change first. "

I roll out of bed and slid some shorts and a shirt on. I give Ashton a quick kiss and grab his hand. I lead him out of the bus and to the door where The other 3 boys are waiting. Michael comes up behind me and puts his hands over my eyes. I guess they did the same for Ashton. I get leaded through walls and into a door. I get backed up onto and bed and so does Ashton. He grabs my hand and set them down on my knee, intertwined together. 

Luke says " Now before you guys say anything, we want this and i hope you guys do to. It wasnt that much money i swear.  We didnt even pay for it. " 

I say " Okay, what is it? "

Michael lifts his hands from my eyes and my eye go around the room. Its filled with pictures of me and Ashton, our favorite bands, our picture we took with fans, Cashton shirts that people have had made. 

I say " Oh my god. This is amazing. Wait, this means."

Cal says " We want you to move in. "

I say " I- i would love to. " 

+

I sit on my and Ashtons bed with him beside me asleep. I pull out my phone and take a picture of him. I get on twitter and see I was tagged in a photo from Niall. Its the picture of me and Ashton. I love this picture, we both look so happy. I never made my scrapbook! I'm going to get the stuff. I find a piece of paper and a pencil. I write:

Ashton,
Going to the store! I'll be back soon. love you xx.
-Caitlyn 4:53

I grab Ashton's keys and I bend down and kiss his cheek. I walk down stairs and see Luke. None of the other boys.

I say "You up alone?"

He says "Yeah, where are you going?"

I say "The store, wanna come? "

He nods and stands up.  We walk out the door and into the car. I start it and drive to the nearest store. It was silent the whole ride there. I pull into a parking spot and hop out of the car. I go into the store with Luke following me. I go to the photo thing and plug my phone into it. I tell it to make all the picture from the tour.i unplug my phone and walk to the scrap booking section. I grab a bunch of stuff and go back to the photo thing. I grab my pictures and walk to the check out line. I check out and we get into the car.

I say "You have been silent the whole time. Lukey what's going on?"

He says " I just don't want you to leave us. I have never seen Ashton so happy. I'm just worried."

I say "I'm not going, I refuse."

He says "What if you can't do anything! There's a chance you will never see us again."

I say "I promise, we will work something out. I love you guys, your like family."

I pull into the drive way an grab my bag and pictures. I go straight to my room and set the bags down. I see Ashton still asleep. I sit on the best and set the scrapbook stuff out. I tape a picture of me and Ashton the first day we got together on a piece of colored paper. I state our names in neon sharpie and add the date we got together. I smile at my work and put it in the first page. I keep doing this with all the pictures that will fit in the scrapbook. I close it and lay it on my night stand. I roll over to Ashton.

I say "Babe, wake up."

He rolls over and looks at me with his bright Hazel eyes. I smile and his and lean down and kiss him.

I say "I made our scrapbook while you where out."

He says "Can I see it?"

I grab it and hand it to him. He flips page by page admiring my work. He smiles at the memories we have had together. He gets to the picture when we had a whip cream fight on stage one day. He laughs and gets to the last page. a picture of me and him sleeping on the bus. The night we did it.

He says "How did you get this picture?"

I say "One of the boys took it. I guess."

Authorsnote:
Sorry for the late update! had it done Friday but it deleted it when tried to post it. So... Here you go! The next chapter is almost done as well.
-Caitlyn Kennedy