Ch 1: Meeting Again.

Start from the beginning

'Holy crap! Why did I look?!'

Why did she look?

"Why the fuck!" The dark haired stranger threw her head back against the stall with a sensual growl and a loud thud. "The fuck are you still here!"

That was a good question. A very good question indeed. The answer? Jisoo didn't have a freaking clue.

It started innocently enough really. She was dancing, she was drinking, and she ended up needing to use the facilities. Jisoo didn't expect to walk into a stall with two women having sex in it. Purely incidental.

"Are you ah!" The clearly flustered woman let out a string of choice phrases in English. Jisoo could faintly make out some of the dirtier vocabulary before the brunette's murderous gaze was upon her once again. "Get out, you idiot!"

Jisoo's eyes widened considerably. 'Run! Move legs, move!'

She watched, petrified, as the dark haired stranger tightened her fist around the other brunette's hair and tugged violently.

'This is so happening.'

The angered, and rightfully so, brunette climaxed with a barely muffled scream. It was at that moment that Jisoo's body decided to listen to the frantic signals from her brain. Mortified brown eyes locked with sated yet vicious brown and Jisoo screamed so loud her damn lungs were burning.
She attempted to shut the stall door and run. In her haste the frazzled older girl managed to slam her fingers in the door, have it pop back open, meet the scowling brunette's gaze once more, and nearly trip over her own feet while bolting out of the bathroom.
_

Jisoo barely managed to pull the office door open an inch when Jennie's hand shot out from behind her. Splaying itself against the hard wooden door, pushing against it, shutting Jisoo's only escape with a resounding click.

The brunette's body heat, her enticing perfume, seemed to seep through the barrier of Jisoo's clothes, further igniting her rising temper. The feel of the brunette pressed so intimately along her back triggered Jisoo's memory of their second distasteful encounter.

It took three days and a lot of coaxing from Lisa, her roommate, before Jisoo deemed herself ready to leave the confines of her apartment again. Unfortunately, the Older girl could never walk into a public restroom without relieving the whole embarrassing incident all over again.

When she told Lisa all about the life scarring event her roommate found it to be the most hilarious thing ever.

_
Jisoo squeezed in between two patrons at the bar and attempted to flag down a bartender for some much needed libations. It was when she finished voicing her drink order that she felt a hand press all too intimately into the small of her back. When she felt soft breasts press lightly against her arm she figured it was Lisa impatiently checking on her alcohol fix. When a pair of glossed lips met the exposed base of her neck and the hand on her lower back trickled dangerously close to her backside Jisoo was sure it wasn't Lisa.

"Thought we were getting out of here." A thick, lusty voice rasped suggestively into her ear.

Jisoo immediately whirled around to face the bold woman and politely decline the extremely forward proposition. Her entire body stiffened, jaw slack and face contorted in utter horror. Jisoo found herself face to face with the stranger from three nights ago.

The girl resisted the urge to scream when the woman's twinkling chocolate orbs turned to cold ash. Recognition clear in the dull, deadly gleam Jisoo found.

"You're definitely not who I was expecting." The woman's cold glare caressed Jisoo's figure. A tempting grin appeared all too suddenly upon the brunette's full lips. She invaded Jisoo's personal space. The practiced suggestive lilt to her husky voice was extremely alluring. "My offer still stands."