On the other side, shravan sighed in relax after getting out from the room. ..vinodh, who was desperately waiting for him at the doorstep hissed secretly. ..

" What happened. .? "

Shravan punched him playfully. ..

" you traitor. ..I thought you are a good friend of mine. ..but, you just abandoned me. .."

His eyes were accusing  vinodh ...

Vinodh enveloped Shravan's shoulders. ..

" bro. ..think. ..who am I in between the couples. .? It's better to leave you both to deal with your  issues. ..isn't it awesome. .? "

  Shravan shrunk his eyes at his irk. ..

  " blueBee. ..come here babe. ..vino needs your hug. .."

  Shravan called his armour and this time, vinodh begged shravan to stop. ..

  As he scared, blueBee rushed at vinodh and she messed his hair and pecked all over his face. ..

" enough. ..blueBee. ..leave me. ..its okay. ..i love you. . "

Vinodh pleaded her to leave whilst shravan enjoying his struggle. ..

------------------------------------------------------

   It was time for breakfast. Suman felt it hard to fight with hunger. .she was dehydrated a lot and was starved  for the past days. ..she had no idea of asking or demanding something to have. ..

While she was waggling in bed at discomfort, shravan came in. .sumo viewed him at squinted eyes as her intuitions made an alarm. ..shravan simply took his clothes from closet and went back. .He didn't even mind her. ..

god. ..I am feeling hungry. ..

She was in need of food badly. ..

   The door clicked open and shravan stepped in with a meal tray. ..Sumo's eyes widen and she huffed in relief. ..

" feeling hungry. .?Here's the soup. ..you will feel okay. .."

He set the tray infront of her. ..He went to the dressing table and put on the cologne. setting  the hair to perfection , he turned to go and paused seeing her struggling to hold the spoon. ..

  " What's that. .?are you feeling okay. .?"  He interjected. ..

" no. .its that I am jittery because of the illness. .I guess. .."

Saying so, she spilled the soup over the bedsheets. ..her hands shook badly and she couldn't hold herself that she lounged back with the soup bowl. ..

Shravan neared her swiftly and hold her shoulders and picked the hot soup cup at the other hand. ..

" vino. ..blueBee. .."

Vinodh rushed to his help ...Seeing the scenario, blueBee called the doctor. ..

"Alexa. ..call Dr. neethu. .."

  Everything happened in fraction of  seconds and Dr. Neethu had arrived on call. ..

    She infused the antibiotics over her veins and set up liquid flow through the veins to treat dehydration. ..

" sham. ..nothing to worry. ..only dehydration. ..she will be okay by evening. ..she needs a course of antibiotics and that's all I think. ..if fever persists call me. .."

After that, shravan took his permanent place near her. He was checking the temperature and recording as Dr. neethu adviced. ..the fever was on and off. ..she was sleeping without a  single move since morning. ..shravan scared and he called the Dr at evening. ..

    " sham. ..it's better to have a blood test. ..can you bring her to the hospital. ?.i am afraid that I can't come as I am busy with patients. .."

Shravan had no choice ...He wanted her to be healthy so soon. ..He decided to bring her hospital. ..cautiously, vinodh engaged himself to some other work, pretending to be serious with the same. ..

Knowing him well, shravan didn't demand him to accompany them. ..

His only trouble was sumo. ..how he would inform her and how would he manage her piercing eyes. ..

Surprisingly, she didn't negotiated as he thought. ..she made her dress to appear neatly and combed her hair to look not so messy. ..though she was unable to walk ,she  managed to get up and walked down the stairs slowly by holding the side rails. ..

   Shravan made her to wear the seat belt and he drove to the hospital. ..

As he got the appointment they needn't to be awaited much and Dr. neethu drew blood and she gave the evening dose of injection. ..

  As shravan was asked to wait outside, it was only Dr. neethu and suman. ..

  Dr .neethu was young and beautiful to be honest. ..her smile worths a lot and her approach was genuine to address her profession. ..

   " by the way. ..I am Dr. neethu. ..when I came home, you're unconscious and we had no chance to introduce ourselves. .."

" hello doctor. ..I am suman. .."

" nice to meet you. ..how you're related to sham. .?"

  Sumo was not sure what to answer. ..infact, she had developed a undesirable feeling towards the beautiful doctor 😉. .

  Jealous. .....

  " huh. .."

Before she could answer the nurse interupted .sumo took this chance to stay out ...

" I will wait outside. .."

  She walked outside weakly and shravan came to hold her at once. ..

   " don't over act. ..no one would doubt that you have kidnapped me. ..infact, I am impressed with your acting skills. .."

Her words smeared with disgust pinned him. ..He immediately pulled over his hand from her shoulders. ..

After seating comfortably over the chair, she smiled sarcastic. ...

" What would you do if I try to escape or if I try to point you to the public. .?"

Shravan's face blanched for a second. ..at the very next instant his lips parted to smile. ..

" you can't. ..."  He had regained his composure. ..

" why would you say that. ..is that because I am too  fragile now. .?"

Her eyes were eager to know his point. ..

His fingers tapped over his mobile,eyes rolling aimlessly in jitter. ..

" look. .it's pointless to discuss something which is useless. .."

He averted his look somewhere away from her defiant eyes. ..

Thankfully, his phone rang. ..

Simply looking into the screen, he smiled widely. ..His annoyed face  glistened shiny. ..

Driven by enthusiasm, he gave ears to the phone sounding the excitement at its peak. ..

" Hey. ..babe girl. ...miss you darling. ...!!!"

------------------------------------------------------