The Fiery Sleepover

There is some dirty stuff in this +13 recommend.

Me I knock on the door.
Monika: Come in.
I walk in to find the air is really heavy.
I begin to feel light-headed and I lose my balance.

Thump!

When I fell the vase I was next to crashed on me.

John: Ow..........
I get try to get up but can't so I just crawl out the door with everyone staring at me like I'm a maniac.
I walk with ease outside. So I was right it was a trap.

I brace myself to go back inside. It wasn't nearly as last time. As I walk in I look over at the girls to find them staring at me.

John: I'm fine I was just light-headed for a second. Hehe

John: Why does it feel so weird in here?

John: I'm going to watch some T.V.
As I turn on the T.V turns on I remembered I forgot to get something at my house.

Time Skip to John's House

As I search for my board game about dinosaurs I smell something burning I go downstairs to find my whole house on Fire!

I grab as much of Natsuki's stuff as possible and throw out the window I grab as much as My stuff and throw it out the window.

I try to think of a way out. I head downstairs but when I get down my roof collapses on the stairs blocking me in.
I try my front door but it was jammed I decide to take my T.V. and pelt it at the window as I crawl out I cut myself in various places as I. crawl out.

When I get out I see a girl running from the fire with a gas container in hand.

I start the walk back to Monika's with all my stuff and all of Natsuki's stuff.

It took me about 1hr to get back to her house but when I do I'm greeted by a not so pleasant surprise. Monika used Jasmine Oil.

Fun Fact: Jasmine Oil reduces anxiety and stress. It also boosts the sex drive.

John: Listen. Whatever drug or wine you took needs to not be drunk by someone your Guys age.

Sayori: Put your Sunshine in my rain cloud.

Natsuki: Have my Cupcake.

Yuri: I'll give you a slice of me.

I turn to leave. Only to see Monika locking the only exit.

Monika: Let's have so much fun.

I legit run into the basement full speed.

I look around a hiding spot as I look in the closet I see....