t e n | k a r a

I look at Mon-El and catch him staring at a police officer.  I notice his eyes are on Maggie. I walk over to him. "Hey, everything alright?"

"Um, Maggie is here," is all he says. 

"Supergirl," I hear Maggie say from a distance. 

"I'll be back. Make sure everyone is safe," I say. I walk over to Maggie. "Maggie, how are you?"

"I'm, not great. Moving away from here didn't help. Kara," she whispers, "you know I love Alex and always will. I just don't know what to do. On one side, I want to spend my life with Alex, but on the other, I don't want kids. Having kids was never on the agenda for me. I just, I'm conflicted and don't know what to do," she says while looking down. 

"Maggie, I know you love Alex, but you also have to think about yourself. If you don't think you can picture yourself as a mother, that's okay. Everybody feels differently and you can't let anything affect that. You know Alex would want you to be happy, whether you're together or not. Listen to your heart, what is it telling you?" I smile at Maggie. "Just know, I'm only a phone call away if you ever need anything," I say before taking off with Mon-El. 

"You always know what to say, don't you?" Mon-El smiles at me. 

"I have my moments," I smirk. 

"Kara?"

"Alex, what's wrong?" I say through the coms.

"We have a lead on the rogue Kryptonian."

"We're on our way," I say.

"They found something," I say to Mon-El. 

"Alright." Mon-El and I fly towards the DEO and land on the balcony before walking to the monitors. 

"What did you find?" I ask Winn. 

"Well, it looks like your look-a-like has made her first appearance. Nothing to be scared about. But she was spotted in Russia as a waitress in a restaurant."

"What?" I ask. 

"A waitress at a restaurant," Winn repeats. 

"Are you sure?" I question him. 

"Are you questioning me? Yes, Kara, I'm sure. The picture of her shows her wearing a name tag which says 'Kara' so I'm ninety-nine percent sure that it's your twin."

"Mon-El and I will go check it out. But, we'll have to go as Kara and Mike. If we show up in our outfits, the citizen's will start to question us," I say to him. Mon-El just nods. 

"You guys can leave in an hour," Alex says. 

"Why not now?" I ask, confused. 

"Because we're going to find out more information about her."

"Alex, we've been searching for her for two days and we finally have a lead. I'm not going to waste another two hours sitting around here, doing nothing when I could be finding out valuable information," I say. I grab Mon-El's arm and lead him out to the balcony. 

"We'll keep our coms on, don't worry," Mon-El says. 

"I'm always going to worry," Alex says before Mon-El and I fly off.