No. 10 - The Love Test

A/N: You guys really liked the truth or dare chapter... so here's another one! I garantee you'll love this one even more! Dragonets of Destiny and the entire Jade Winglet included! Oh, and Fatespeaker, Deathbringer (obviously), Riptide and Peril! 

Sorry I took so long to update. I had written like 500 words in the middle of the story but forgot to save it. Oops! And then I couldn't find any motivation to write it all again.

"Hmmm... Kinkajou truth or dare?" Winter asked.

"Truth!" Kinkajou declared, "Bring it ON Winter!" 

The cool breeze blew against Glory's cheeks as she listened intently to the game she never agreed to playing. The Jade Winglet, Prophecy Dragonets, and Riptide, Fatespeaker, Peril and Deathbringer sat up on a rocky hill in the middle of the Rainforest, playing Glory's favourite game! Not.

Remember what happened last time? 

It was an absolute miracle that Kinkajou and Moonwatcher were able to persuade their queen to play this cursed game again. Glory was definitely going to get Tsunami back for what she made her and Deathbringer do. It's not like Glory hated Tsunami. Their rivalry has gone on since Tsunami and Glory hatched on The Brightest Night.

"Who do you like better; Moon or Glory?" Winter asked mischievously. Glory was very interested to hear what Kinkajou was going to say.

"Oooooohhhhh snap!" Riptide said unnecessarily.

Kinkajou froze, realising what she had got herself into. "Aw do I have to answer this? It's so mean!"

"I know! That's what is sooooo fun about this game!" Winter said enthusiastically. Huh. Winter never thinks anything is fun!

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Kinkajou hummed loudly. "You'restillthebestfriendeverGlorybutIchooseMoon."

"I didn't get a word of that," Qibli said, shaking his head.

"Me neither and that's saying something!" Moon complained.

"It doesn't matter! I still answered it, did I not?" Kinkajou stood up with her talons on her hips. She didn't wait for an answer and carried on. "Hmmm Peril! Truth or DARE?"

Peril thought long and hard about it. On the one talon it was obvious that Kinkajou had a magnificently evil and horrible dare for her, but on the other talon Peril hated telling the truth. "Ugh might as well! Dare," she concluded.

"I dare you to read Starflight a story I wrote for him. Weall not exactly for him, but it's about him," Kinkajou smiled devilishly.

"Hang on, you wrote a story about me? Is it a good story? Does it make me look like a super awesome superhero? Anyway, Kink, you know Peril can't read from a scroll! We're right in the middle of the most flammable place in Pyrrhia!" Starflight said. He always got worked up about these games. 

"What's the story about?" Fatespeaker asked.

"Not the point Fatespeaker!" The blind NightWing squabbled.

"Once upon a time, there was a dragonet named Starflight," Peril read aloud, awkwardly holding a fragile scroll in her talons. Starflight was just waiting for it to catch fire. "He was very very very smart-AH! Starflight... umm had a VERY complicated-Argh! -love life!" The scroll started to burn and shrivel up while Peril was trying to read, making it all the more entertaining for Glory. It didn't help that Kinkajou's talon-writing was very messy. Glory knew this "story" was about to get juicy! "Firstly, he had a GINORMOUS CRUSH on... what does that say? Oh S-Sunny, but they were j-just best STOP YOU STUPID SCROLL I'M TRYING TO READ, friends. Ok, I'm just gonna skip to the end. Now it umm seems he loves Fatespeaker and she loves him back but nothing interesting is happening between them so you could kinda say their relationship is TOTALLY boring and now Starflight is blind! Phew! The END! That was a ridiculous dare!" Peril dropped the ashy, charred scroll and stomped on it, setting a blade of grass alight.