Chapter Eleven-"Probably his dick"

Start from the beginning

“For parties obviously Lanter,” he answered with a smirk.

“Wait, I thought Lily was coming too?” I asked, confused slightly.

Sean chuckled, leading me to the second floor, “Please Lanter, Lil is more of a party animal than I am, so trust me,” he grinned, “she isn’t going to mind a party.”

I smiled nervously, swallowing, “Just how many people are coming?”

“Oh, just the regular gang,” Sean answered, “and then Lil will probably bring over some of her London friends,” he sneered.

“What’s wrong with her London friends?” I asked, following him down the hall and pass through some doors.

“Nothing at all,” he replied, “unless you like dumb girls who giggle to get in your pants or guys who think they’re the ‘IT’ thing because they can hold more than one bottle of vodka.”

I laughed slightly, “So in other words, party animals?”

Sean turned to me with a hint of amusement, “Exactly Lanter.”

“So uh…” I turned away, remembering that I was supposed to be dating Dave, not getting all buddy-buddy with Sean, “which room do I choose?”

Sean turned to face the two doors on the right hand side of the hall, “Well these two rooms are pretty much safe from the ghosts.”

My eyes widened, “G-Ghosts?”

“Relax Lanter,” he replied, smirking, “they’re not the dead kind.”

I frowned, still not understanding.

“You are innocent,” he commented, “but don’t worry you’ll understand tonight.”

“So there isn’t any g-ghosts r-right?” I stuttered.

“Not the dead kind,” Sean confirmed.

I nodded, breathing an inward sigh of relief. The last thing I would want is to get woken up by some slimy, white ghost. I shuddered at the thought, while I chose the door against the end of the hallway while Sean chose the one next to it. I entered the room, taking in the hotel appearance of it. Two large King sized beds, a huge wardrobe which could have been taken from Narnia and a white, thatch table with a mirror that seemed to blend into it.

Sean entered after me, “You’re sharing with Jules?”

I nodded, “Yeah.”

“Great, then let’s get everything unloaded and hit the lake!” he beamed.

The lake was surrounded by tall hills, with just one opening into the deeper section of it. The water was a slightly greenish-blue colour, with tiny fish swimming all around. I dipped my toe into it, sighing as Dave came to plonk down next to me. The rest of the group had arrived shortly after Sean and I, unpacking and getting changed into their swimsuits as quick as they could before we all headed out to the lake, which I will say again, was huge with fish in it.

“You okay?” Dave asked, smiling up at me, while his blue eyes lingered on mine.

“I’m great,” I replied with a smile.

Are you you’re great Viv? Let’s be honest, you were feeling fine around Sean, so why can’t you feel calm now around Dave? Butterflies, yeah, that’s what they are. It’s just the nervousness because you like Dave, you have to LIKE Dave, and he is your boyfriend after all. And seriously, Dave’s the total package. He has the great swimmer’s body and the smile that’s really sincere and let’s not forget that he thinks you’re cute. You, yes you Vivienne Lanter, are the girlfriend of Dave Peterson.