010

-

-

"im min yoongi's ex." jennie simply states.

"oh really ?" wendy says.

jennie nods, "but don't worry I'm not like those clingy ex-girlfriends who'll try to hurt you just to get him back." she assuringly says.

"well that's good then." wendy says.

"I apologize but, me and jennie have to catch up with jisoo and lisa. it was nice meeting you all ! goodbye." chaeyoung starts.

"yes, it was a pleasure. lets hang out some other time." jennie finishes off.

the two girls wave then exit the bathroom.

-

messages:

rvv (15)
click here to read more

sugaa💓🌸: wens, are yo....
click here to read more

baerene💫💛: wendy, can you com....
click here to read more

sugaa💓🌸:
wens, are you okay ?

wenwen💞👑:
I'm fine.
by the way I just
met jennie, your ex.

sugaa💓🌸:
ah, oh. did she do anything
bad?

wenwen💞👑:
no. but she was nice.
btw yoongs, meet at the
rooftop in 10

"girls, let's head to the rooftop, we'll be meeting shortly."wendy says.

the five girls head up to the rooftop where they would be meeting yoongi.

wendy tells the girls to hide somewhere until she signals them to come over to the situation.

'i apologize girls, this'll be the last you'll see of me.'

soon enough yoongi arrives.

"what did you need wendy ?" yoongi asks.

"why?" she asks looking him straight in the eyes.

"why what?" he questions.

"why did you use me ! why did it have to be me !" she yells.

once she says that, yoongi goes pale, like very pale and he already is pale enough.

"wendy, wenw-" wendy cuts him off

"don't freaking wenwen me right now !" she yells.

(avoiding any profanity possible c: )

"tell me that this was just all a freaking bet and ill stop loving you." she says demandingly.

"fine, it was but wen—"he gets cut off again.

"no, don't." she says.

"yes, everything was fake and it was a bet but—" he tries to continue once again.

"are you saying this relationship was all a joke to you, that all our memories meant nothing and most importantly, you never loved me like I loved you?" she says with tears in her eyes.

"no, wen-" he tries to approach her to comfort her.

"no, yoongi. just leave me alone and get out of my sight." wendy says then runs away.

the girls heard everything and hadn't heard the signal yet but still went towards the helpless boy.

"yah! I will kill you!" yeri goes up to him and pulls his hair.

the rest of the girls just watch as the younger abuses the man.

"yerim, let him be." irene says dragging to girl to stand with the rest of them.

as they all continue to talk to him and interrogate him, they forget about wendy.

who is standing at the edge of the rooftop, with hot tears streaming down her face.

threatening to jump at that moment.

-

yes I smell that tragic ending

edited