015

-

-

"lEE TAEYONG ?" joy and seulgi yell.

"girls, calm down, listen for now. we'll talk about this later." taeyeon says demandingly.

the girls just stop and look towards the doctor.

signaling for him to continue. the doctor just looks at them.

"all you needed to know was that she is fine and conscious, and she was saved by seo johnny." he says.

the three girls nod and exit the room.

"lee taeyong ? yeri, are you serious." joy says.

"what? what's wrong with him ?" yeri questions.

"taeyong is my ex." seulgi mutters looking down.

yeri looks over at seulgi with wide eyes.

"j-jinja ?! why didn't you tell me ?" yeri exclaims.

"I didn't tell you because, I knew you liked him. I saw how you would look at him. I saw how you were happy just seeing his rare smiles. I didn't want to stop you from liking him just because he was my ex." seulgi explains.

"but, it's okay now, taeyong is just an ex now. taeyo—" seulgi stops to an abrupt voice coming from ahead of them.

"yeri !" a very familiar voice yells out running towards the girls.

"taeyong?" seulgi mutters quietly.

"taeyong ! you came ?" yeri questions walking up to the boy.

"yes, of course." he says while embracing her in a hug.

he rests his chin on top of yeri's head.

'I remember when he used to do that to me.' the girl thinks, smiling bitterly at the cute couple.

joy pulls seulgi, taeyeon and herself away from the scene.

"seulgi. stop thinking of the memories. you have jimin now." joy says.

seulgi nods. she has park jimin now, lee taeyong is no one special anymore. he doesn't deserve her heart.

they walk towards wear the boys were, not seeing them there instead, replaced by dr.kang.

dr.kang looks up at the three girls approaching him.

"uh, can I borrow seulgi, for a moment?" he asks.

"yes of course." taeyeon says.

"also, joohyun's room is room 289, the boys are all there already." he says to the girls before taking seulgi to his office.

-

"why'd you leave so suddenly?" seulgi speaks out.

"I was forced to seulgi. as much as I didn't want to I had to." he says.

"but, you just left us, we struggled with money for 2 years, dad. two years !" seulgi shouts looking up at her father with tears in her eyes.

"seulgi, I ha—" she cuts him off.

"do you even know what's happening right now ? mom is suffering. s-she's badly sick and she won't take the medicine I would g-give her. all she does now is d-drink and drink. and dad, a-all because of you." she says trying not to break down.

"seulgi, listen to me." dr.kang starts.

seulgi looks up at her father. she looks into the eyes of her father.

"I was threatened to leave. if I didn't leave, your grandmother would take you from me and your mother and hurt you badly." he continues.

"I didn't tell your mom because I didn't want her to worry. I knew she wouldn't stopped me and yelled at her mother. if she stopped me, we would've moved and I couldn't do that to you. I knew you have a boyfriend and you couldn't leave him. taeyong, wasn't it? he was a kind young man when you had him come meet us. are you guys still fine now ?" he finishes.

seulgi shakes her head while crying even more.

"he left me because he said that I was less cheerful. I wasn't smiling anymore. I wasn't myself anymore. what he didn't know was that I was suffering. so he left me one day. he's now with yeri. I'm with someone new now." she says trying very hard to smile.

"ah well, I hope I'll meet him someday." he says.

"we can now ! he's here." seulgi exclaims.

"ah really ?" he says. seulgi nods and drags him to joohyun's room.

she signals him to stay outside of the room as she goes in to fetch her boyfriend.

she comes out with park jimin. her father looks at the boy surprised.

"park jimin ? as in dr.park's son ?" he asks.

jimin bows. "yes! you're my father's best friend, aren't you ?"

dr.kang nods and smiles.

seulgi looks at the two talking and smiling. she looks down at the ground and plays with her fingers.

she suddenly gets a phone call. she quickly grabs her phone and answers it.

she sees how it's her younger sister, gayoung.

"yeh ?" seulgi says in the phone.

gayoung stutters in the phone.

"yes? what's wrong gayoung ?" seulgi demandingly asks.

the three words make seulgi drop her phone to the ground.

the two boys look over at her.

"babe? what's wrong?" jimin rushes over to her side and hugs her.

"e-eomma." she says.

"what? what happened!" dr.kang exclaims.

"s-she's gone." seulgi manages to croak our before jumping into her boyfriends arms crying out all of her tears.

-
totally unedited

edited in 2020 😎