007

-

-

the next day

-

wendy woke up to her mother's loud voice.

"SON SEUNGWAN! YOU WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!" her mother yelled.

wendy shifted around in her bedsheets. she slowly sits up and stares at her mother.

"what?" she says in a sleepy voice.

"get ready for school, I'll send you today." her mother says simply.

wendy nods then falls back into her bed. her mother slaps her daughter playfully with a pillow.

"hurry up, I made chocolate pancakes!" her mother says while walking out of wendy's bedroom door.

wendy springs out of bed and quickly puts on some casual clothing for school then soon dashes to the kitchen.

-

at the school entrance

-

"get out of the car wendy." her mother tries to say softly.

wendy shakes her head. she looks out at everyone until she hears her mother's car door open.

she watches as her mother ends up on wendy's side of the car.

her mother opens the door and makes wendy some out.

wendy comes out immediately, not wanting to get embarrassed.

her mother waves at her as wendy leaves. wendy looks back and waves as well.

as wendy was turned around waving at her mother, someone bumps into her.

she turns around and sees yoongi.

"wen! where were you yesterday?" he says worriedly.

"uh.. I wa- I slept in late." she starts.

"so I decided to just stay home." she finishes and he just nods.

wendy looks back where her mother was and she sees her mother staring down yoongi like a hawk.

"yoongi I have to go, sorry bye!" wendy says then runs away looking for seulgi or irene.

edited