Day 4

1:15 pm

You want to read it.

To say I'm not at least some bit cautious would be a lie.

I completely let go, I put all my emotions out on the table in these pages. Things that you may have not known.

Things that I didn't want to tell you.

I can only hope that you understand, that's just how I was feeling. I was depressed, I was sad, I was and very much still am in love.

I just needed a way to get everything out, to tell someone other then myself, I needed someone to understand.

I really hope you like it, but I'm so afraid that you're going to be so angry at the same time. When it was the way I was feeling at that certain point in time.

I thought about going back and editing this. Taking out all the parts you wouldn't like. But what good would that do? That would degrade the value of this.

Because not everything that was felt would be put out in the open and that isn't fair to me.

So for the good and the bad, for everything so far.

I hope you enjoyed it.

10:09 pm

He confuses me sometimes he really does, we can be fine and then he changes, becomes shorter. Says he's not in the mood to text.

Tomorrow is the 20th.

It would have been 6 months tomorrow and I don't know what to do.

Should I bring it up to him?

I would love so much to send him a message regarding it but at the same time there is nostalgia because it would have been 6 months. But we aren't together.

We almost made it. We almost made the half way point.

But I'm truly at a loss, I don't know if I should mention it or not.

It's like in the morning he is the guy that I know and love.

But as the day drags on he changes, becomes more irritable, more distant and I don't know what to do anymore.

I don't know what to do.

I'm at a loss for words.

For the first time in a long time I don't have a clue how to fix this.

I have nothing left to say.