Broly's rage

Years later; Broly is now a teen

After, the destruction of planet vegeta and the other sayians broly had kill, Paragus and Broly moved to a different planet.

Broly is unaware of his first kill as a baby and his power, but Paragus still tests broly for any signs of unknown power.

One day, a group of random aliens land on The planet Paragus and Broly is on.

Paragus goes to talk to the alien's and gets hit by one of them. They say that he is the only sayian alive and he make a good present for their boss at the south area aka south galaxy.

Broly hops out of hidden to protect his  dad from the aliens. The aliens knock out broly then Paragus to drag them aboard thier ship.

Broly and Paragus wake in a ship. The alien starts asking Paragus questions about his race. Then, when Paragus wouldn't answer a question about where are the other sayians at, the alien starts torturing broly.

Paragus tries to stop the alien but the alien had stab his right eye. Then Broly gets upset a breaks the chains that were holding him. Next, he blasts the alien into nothing. He then just grab his dad and blows the ship up into pieces.

Paragus asks where are we heading, then Broly starts laughing. Paragus notices where they are at they are at south galaxy.

Broly gets ready to destroy south galaxy but, Paragus tries to stop him. Broly had punch Paragus and threw hin out the way.

Broly then throws a ki blast to destroy south galaxy, A big explosion and sound comes from the destruction of south galaxy...Broly starts laughing and gets to kill a planet now but, Paragus knocks him out to stop the chaos.

After the destruction of south galaxy, Is more 100% sure that broly is the legendary super sayian.

He then puts broly to bed to only look at him as a monster