Bad Boys (5)

*Warning: 18+ and suggestive content. Nothing too crazy, but please exit this imagine if you're underage. Thanks.*

--

Me: "I can't believe we're at the party..."

Yeong-Suk: "Cheer up, it can't be that bad. Ooh, they have wine coolers!" -- I watch my friend jog to the bar in her black heels. Why is there a bar in this guy's living room?!

There were other party-goers crowding the bar, sipping on their drinks with their red plastic cups and dancing to some recent hip-hop track blasting through the speakers. The room was laced with christmas lights of different colors hanging along the walls; and spotting the confetti around the floor and on the counters, I assume they started partying hard an hour ago. Yeong-Suk decided we show up an hour after the party was supposed to start, using the excuse that she wanted to keep Jimin waiting for her. "Only the coolest people arrive an hour late to any function," she had told me. Right... so cool...

I stood beside Yeong-Suk, silently judging every person in here. Everyone seemed to be around the same age -- early twenties. I might've even spotted a few girls from one of my classes drinking and grinding on everyone. What is up with this generation, huh? Why does everyone feel the need to drink and do drugs and fornicate in order to have fun? There are more cleaner ways of having fun that don't involve you having to take a shower afterwards.

That sounds weird doesn't it? W-Well, my point is--

Yeong-Suk: "Look, there's Jimin! And Suga." -- She points with her drink to her lips.

I follow her gaze, seeing the two bad boys at the hallway entrance. Jimin was walking behind Suga with a pink-haired girl happily glowing by his side. He was licking his lips while tugging on his navy green jacket; his hair was disheveled. Suga was wearing a tight-fitting ensemble with ripped jeans and a dark, rocker-esque jacket. His hands clutched his belt, tugging upward a few times. His notorious smirk made its appearance on his lips. They smiled at guests as they made their way into the small living room.

Yeong-Suk: "He's so hot..." -- She swoons under her breath.

Me: "Right..." -- I take my eyes away from the boys and take in the dimly lit room. The house wasn't very well kept, and I don't want to sound judgy but the sand-colored wallpaper was ripped and torn from the walls. The furniture looked very 90s, with that horrible corduroy texture my mother loves. And the black TV that sat upon the wooden stand wasn't even a flat-screen, but an old tube TV with the huge back to it. Wow, don't be so posh. Everyone can't afford the best things in life... I know, I know.

As I take in every detail of the room (clearly I'm bored and have nothing else to do), I can't help but think: Does he live alone? He's grown enough. Or maybe he still lives with his drug addict father. I wonder if he allows Suga to throw parties anytime of the day... probably. Tuh.

Jimin: "Suki... you're looking good. Glad you came." -- he croons while biting his bottom lip and eyeing every curve of my friend's body.

Yeong-Suk: "Thank you. And of course. I wouldn't be anywhere else."

Says you.

Jimin's gaze focuses on me, less intense and predatory than the last time I saw him. He softly punches his fist into the palm of his other hand, words slowly dripping from his mouth.

Jimin: "And.. Y/N. You're.. here.. too."

Me: "Is that a surprise?" This question just slips out, not aware of the attitudinal inflection in my voice.

Jimin glances at Suga: "No. I'm sure Suga is glad to have his movie buddy back..."

Suga: "I sure am. Thanks for coming, Y/N." -- he growls in a low, raspy voice which makes my insides churn. No other guy has ever made me shook over their voice.