SURE

Friday.

Jenny's POV

Ahh finally friday, this week hasn't been tough but still I'm happy it's weekend already. Tomorrow is first day of spring which for this occasion is carnival. I thought that maybe I could invite Lola and her boyfriend. I still should remind Zac about it. Boys often forgets about stuff.

I sat on my bed with crossed legs, I know that eventually I'll end up laying on back or just circling my room but well I am just weird.

First Zac then Lola. Lets go.

I picked the number and hit "call".

Had to wait a bit but that's normal with him.

"Hey babygirl, what's up?" — He asked.

"Hi cutie, I just would like to remind you that tomorrow is that carnival we are going to, you remember right?

"Ohh yeah totally, absolutely. When does it start?"

"6pm babe."

"Oh right, I'll pick you up around 5:40 okay?"

"Sure."

"Bye cupcake."

"See you tomorrow." — I've said.

Now time for Lola.

I picked the number and hit "call" again.

As for a difference I didn't have to wait a long time, Lola picked right away.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Jenny."

"I know dummy." — She laughed. — "What's up?"

"Do you and James want to go with me and Zac tomorrow at carnival?" — I bit my lip.

"Uhh James is working tomorrow, I asked him yesterday because I wanted to go with him and he said I could tell him earlier because he has a schedule and he can't just like that take free so.."

"Ohh snap too bad then, but maybe you want to go with me and Zac?"

"Ugh Jenny, I don't want to be a third wheel."

"You won't! You can meet Zac more closer and we just gonna have fun cmon come with us." — I begged her.

"Okay fine." — She laughed. — "But we gonna meet up already on place okay. I'll call you when I get there and then we will find each other."

"Okay, just so it starts at 6pm."

"Okay Jen, byeeee."

"See you tomorrow." — I smiled.

Ahh I need to think tomorrow what to wear. Nothing special, it's not a model competition just carnival after all so.

I just texted Zac "I love you" message and went to sleep.