GUESS WHO

Wednesday.

Jenny's POV

It's around 5pm and I'm after school already. I decided to go to park near my house and do homework there. Today's weather feels so freshy, so springly. I just love spring, it's my favourite season of the year. I'm actually pretty close to nature and I like walking and just looking at sky, trees, the biology around me.

Walk to park took me like I don't know from 15 to 20 minutes. It's not much despite the fact that I dont live in centrum of the city.

I've got homework from english, like everyday but no wonder because I go to college with specialized english teaching, everything I study is like super high level there. Rest of subjects is peace of cake.

I sat on bench and started thinking of how I do my homework. We had to write something I don't know a short story or a poem, something that will change the world in one day. Something that will shock people and make them do something about it. So I've started writing, I got an idea and I was writing so fast, so passionately because I was afraid that the idea will go away. I have that very often, something just comes to my mind and when I am about to realize it, it's just goes away, just like that. It's totally unfair but I can't do anything about it.

"Guess who?" — I was interrupted by someone's hands on my eyes.

I knew from the start who is mysterious person behing me.

"Zac." — I smiled when I saw him. I closed my notebook and hide it to my backpack.

"Hi babe, what are you doing here?" — He asked, meanwhile gave me kiss in a forehead and sat beside me.

"Oh I was just doing my homework, what about you?"

"I'm here to babysit my cousin, I didn't want to I mean in this time I could play a game or hang out with you or my boys but I had no choice. Auntie had to go to store buy some stuff." — He sighed.

I am disappointed that he thinks babysitting is a waste of time. I mean I get it he's a teenager and he's a boy, and boys don't like doing stuff like that but it's his cousin so he could spend some time with him.

"Oh okay." — I smiled. — "So where is your cousin?"— I've asked.

"There." — He said and then pointed to a boy in blue shirt with black hat on.

"Awww he looks so cute, can I meet him?" — I've asked. Opposite to him, I like kids very much. They're so cute and their behavior is adorable and besides that you can have so much fun with them and sometimes you forget that you ain't that small anymore.

"Sure, let's go." — He said and we got up. He took my hand and we both were getting closer to Zac's cousin.

"Nate, come here." — He yalled to little boy who was just on swing. — "This is Jenny, my girlfriend. Jenny this is Nate my cousin." — Zac introduced us to each other.

"Hi." — I said as I kneeled down a bit to be on his level.

"Hello Jenny." — I heard that high pitched voice. Awww soo cute.

"Want to go have some fun?" — I asked and I pointed to playground.

"Sure." — He said and I took his hand.

"You going Zac?" — I asked.

"Ummm no I'll just sit and watch you guys okay?"

"Okay, can you hold my backpack?"

"Sure thing babe." — He said and I headed him my light-blued backpack.

As me and Nate were getting away from Zac, I saw him sit on bench and took his phone out.

I sighed and I went to play with Nate. After awhile we got pretty tired so we went back to where Zac is sitting.

"Done already?" — He asked.

Nate just nodded.

"Hey let's go lie on grass huh?" — I suggested.

"Yeeeess come on." — Nate shouted and started to running onto grass.

"I think I'll just stay here." — Zac said.

"Oh nonono I won't let you go so easily, c'mon we are going." — I said and I took his hand pullin him to get up.

"Ughhh fine."

"Yay." — I gave him peck on cheek.

We were laying on grass for a while just fooling around. Then I got the text.

                                      Koala💞:
                    hey princess, watcha doin?
6:57 PM

And then I checked the time. I was having so much fun I forgot I still have to finish homework for tomorrow.

"Ugh I gotta go." — I said and started to getting up.

"What, why?"

"It's just so late and I still have to finish my homework. I had fun with you guys." — I said.

"Who texted you?" — He asked. Why does he even ask that.

"It was just Lola, ugh I really, really need to go babe."

"Okay Jen, text me when you get home. I wanna know that you got there safe okay?"

Ahhh I love him.

"Okay, bye Nate." — I said and gave him a hug.

"Bye Jennyyy."

"Bye, I'll text you." — I said and kissed Zac.

I started walking home. Not so slow anymore like when I was going to park because it's late and I still have to finish homework but well it was worth meeting them.

I entered home, got myself together aka changing clothes and just getting comfy. I should text Zac now tho because he will be worried.

Me:
I'm home 😘
7:27 PM

                                 Zac'y ♥️🙈:
okay babygirl, have a
wonderful night, i love you
                                        7:30 PM

Aww he's such a cutie.

Me:
I love you too, goodnighty.
7:32 PM

I'm gonna finish my homework now then go shower and sleep because I'm pretty tired.

As when I was about to go sleep I reminded myself that Lola texted me earlier I should at least explain why I haven't answered.

Me:
Hi, Im sorry I haven't replied but I was quiet busy today. I hope you have a pleasant night tho :) Jen.
10:57 PM

                                     Koala💞:
its okay dont worry totally
get it, goodnight   
11:26 PM