I looked over to my sister who was staring at me. "Look I'll be back i just got to do a couple of things but I'm coming back tonight to bring you food." She nodded and I hugged her.

I left out the door and went to the corner store to get some backwoods so I could roll up. I sighed I have to go to school tomorrow bitch's going to be aggravating. I'm only in the 10th grade and I got bitch left to right.

I was walking in the store, and I got backwoods and some juice for me and my sister and candy. I played for it, and I left out the store.

I was walking through an alley when I felt a sharp pain in my back. I yelled in pain. I turned around and it was this boy I go to school with.

"So, you fucking my girl bitch." He said and he kept stabbing me. Then some more boys came and jumped me until I heard a gunshot. They ran away and a couple of people ran up to me. I tried to get up, but I fell back and then I blacked out.

5 hours later...

I woke up and quickly shot up but regretted it. "Naw homie lay ya ass back down." A voice said.

I turned my head, and this boy was looking at me while smoking a blunt. "What tf happened." I groaned in pain. My whole body hurt.

"Well, you were getting jumped in an alley and they stabbed you bout 7 times and you got a couple of broken ribs." He said like it was nothing.

I shrugged. "Been threw worse but what yo name and where am I." I asked. He looked up from the blunt and looked at me.

"What's yo name lil nigga." He asked me. "My name Zion nigga." I told him and he nodded.

He came towards me before talking. "My name Zayveon but everyone calls me Zay and you're at my bosses trap house." He told me.

"So why you got niggas jumping you and shit." He asked. I shrugged. "Man, that gay ass nigga mad cause I fucked his bitch, and the pussy wasn't even that good it was lost as hell, but that head was fantastic." He laughed at me.

"Man, you wild." He said once he stopped laughing. I shook my head.

It was quiet but I needed to go I need to get back at Zahari I but she worried. "I need to go I got to go get my sister from my granny's house." I told him. He nodded.

I realized I was shirtless. I looked for my shirt and found it. I put it in. "There's a problem though." He said and I stopped moving.

I was confused. "And what is that." I asked him while scratching my head. "You got to come back tomorrow because my boss wants to meet you since you might know where the trap is. He told me.

I groaned. "Ight I'll call you just give me your number." I told him and he got a pin and piece of paper because I didn't have my phone it was at my house.

"Alright can you take me home and then another place." He nodded and he told him to follow him but don't touch shit.

I shrugged not like I was going to listen anyway. We made our way up some stairs and then through a long hallway. We had passed a room with women only with underwear on.

I stopped and stared. "Aye lil mama wassup." I said and she turned and smiled. I winked and she started blushing.

I was finna talk to her, but I was pulled. I turned around and it was Zay. "What man I could have just gotten some pussy." I said mad asf.

"You can't fuck them anyway they to grown for you anyway." I sucked my teeth. "I could get any bitch I want don't play me like that." I told him.

"You wish." He said laughing. "Whateva nigga it's ight though." I said pissed and I kept walking. We walked to the front of the house, and it was a lot of people in there like men boys and a whole lotta bitches on stripping poles.