stanley finds the notebook

Stan pov
After I help y.n up the stairs, I walk down stairs to the mantel, I hid some well lots of candy up there but really lots...lots of candy. I found that Henry's death had really effected me in more ways than one my personality had a major change I became more serious, sarcastic and really the opposite of my personality earlier in the year but my voice is actually being heard, but anyway the mantel is covered in pictures of Susan's family, I reach up to get the candy but feel something leather instead like a cover to something, I grab it finding my candy under the book, I grab the both the book and the candy... Looks like curiosity got the best of me, again. I walk to the basement and hide in the corner with the flashlights and I read the book cover to cover, the book is full of information on Christina and how to stop her father we know as Glenn, from doing things to Christina. So I walk back upstairs to find Susan and ask her about the notebook.

A.n I just over loaded myself with sad IT fanfictions very sad tho
;( and is it just me or are these chapters getting shorter and more distance between each chapter

n I just over loaded myself with sad IT fanfictions very sad tho ;( and is it just me or are these chapters getting shorter and more distance between each chapter

I ship bill with lots

I ship bill with lots... Other then... Billverly ugh sorry...