susan gets the notebook

A.n the person I front of Barry is Ralph dibny btw[ship-o-meter going up!])(idk who made this it's on YouTube tho I will find the person later.)

Y.n pov 😅

About another week goes by before I look to Henry's bin of "science stuff" and see his red notebook and I think back to Henry's words he said to me, in short he told me to give his mom, Susan his notebook before I realized that he wanted to kill glen. I wheel down the stairs (Susan put some wood planks down for me) and say Susan I think Henry wants us to kill Glenn!, See looks at me confused and I give her the notebook. We are not killing Glenn. But it's Henry's dying wish! I protest against her There has got to be another way though... She says and flips the page and in very "clear" hand writing "there is no other way to help Christina" she sighs(?) Then Stan and Peter walk in I greet them and they sit with Susan well not before she puts the book on the mantle hopefully for later in the week or sooner than later or even just later. I wheel upstairs (which is hard because of the inclined plaine. So then Stan helps me, Peter following behind me as Stan helps me up.

A.n
Ok so I know you were probably expecting more then this measly 196 word chapter but I haven't been writting lately I have been reading. And boi the flash season 4 tho "elongated man" aka Ralph dibny is the best boi in that whole thing/series I also have a couple theory for the flash and Ralph dibny but I was crying when professor stien(?) Died and then when Ralph died it was 9:24 pm and I was crying imagine my mom walking in on that. But now I'm watching DC's ledgends(?) Of tomorrow so that's good so far, btw I have made a thing for my self....

Marvel in the day, DC at night.

Whitch is really accurate.
Anyway my friend has started a account on Wattpad and she made a book her name is seaswimmer07 and she is really cool and I thought it would be cool to include her in a book a.n, again sorry for short chapter thx