The three went out the door and were on their way.

"NO!" Allen yelled to them but they were already gone.

"Whats wrong?" Jasper asked with fake worry.

Jasper, Mario, and Patch all teleported into the room and looked down evilly at Allen. Patch uppercut Allen, and Allen smashed through the coffee table.

At The Cemetery.

The cousins were walking around.

"Zak, make it foggy so it will distract Shax when he comes." Heath said as they were walking. Zak eyes turned blue and fog started surrounding the area.

"Zak!" Kelly yelled from somewhere on the cemetery because she knew that the weather had changed from Zak's powers.

"Over here, Kelly." Zak said back.

They followed her to her spot and looked at her.

"Why the hell are you at the Cemetery at night." Zak asked her.

"Today's my father's death anniversary and I like to visit him at night, because he loved the cool breezes and the sound accommodated with the night." Kelly gave a sad smile. Winds started whipping all of their hair.

"He's here." Pete said.

"The spell?" Zak looked at Heath.

"Right...." Heath looked away sheepishly. Zak groaned and pulled them all.

"Okay, I'm going to fight him off and you all run to the car." Zak said as the winds got stronger. Zak levitated into the sky. The others ran, but Pete hid behind a tombstone.

Shax appeared in the area and saw Zak in the sky. Shax shot a blast of an Air Blast. Zak dodged it and shot lighting at Shax, but the lighting was deflected into a tombstone vey Shax's winds.

Shax used the current in Zak's winds to knock him in the ground. Shax stalked up in Zak, and he was about to deliver a lethal air blast.

"Hey, you fat bitch!" Pete called and blew Shax up.

"Okay, that was only temporary so we have got to get on the move." Zak ran to Pete and they ran to the car.

"Take us home, Heath!" Zak yelled, Heath drove the car to the manor.

At The Manor.

"Pete, go get the spell." Zak said. Pete ran upstairs to get the spell.

"What's going on?" Kelly asked.

"The Source has his hit man after you." Heath said.

"Shax?" Kelly gasped.

"Yes, now you are going to do something that they don't like so they want to take you out." Zak said.

"What can I do, I don't even have powers." Kelly whined.

"Yeah, but it won't stop you from doing something that they don't want you to do." Zak stated. Zak paused all of a sudden as if he felt something.

"What is it?" Heath asked.

"I just feel...." Zak was saying. "Heath!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" Pete yelled from the attic.

Winds blew open the door.

"PETE!" Heath yelled. Shax's winds knocked them down into another area. Shax was about to blast Kelly, but Heath pushed her out the way and the blast shot him through the wall. Zak ran up and tried to strike Shax with lighting but Shax was a little faster and blasted Zak through the edge of the wall.