Neal threw a punch but Zak ducked and tripped Neal.

"Ronnie, go to the car." Zak yelled. Ronnie ran to the car.

Neal grabbed Zak's leg and he fell face first threw the glass coffee table. Neal got on top of Zak's and choked him. Zak flipped them over, but Neal kicked him into the entertainment system.

"Ah!" Zak yelled as something in his back popped. Neal prepared to throw a lazer dart at Zak. Neal went to throw it, but he was thrown threw a room door.

Heath then went to help Zak to the car.

"Watch out for your cousin." Neal laughed as he sat up on the floor.

At The Manor.

Bruce was putting his nectar into Zak to help him heal.

"So he's still the devil." Kion asked. Heath and Ronnie nodded their heads.

"So what can we do about it?" Kelly asked.

"We don't know yet. We can't vanquish him because he is Ronnie's mate." Heath frowned.

Pete started waking up and groaned.

"What time is it?" Pete asked.

"3:30" Kion said.

"Shit, I have to let the band in at the club." Pete sighed.

"Just go, we got it from here." Zak said, sitting up as Bruce nursed him.

"Ok." Pete left in a rush.

"Maybe we can strip him of his status." Ronnie said.

"No, because it's his birth right." Zak said.

"Doesn't mean he should keep it." Bruce added his input.

"Yeah, but he's only back lashing from holding it in." Zak said. "and if we release it from him then someone else, that's worse than Neal, could get it."

"We need to find his weakness." Kion said.

"It's sitting in the room." Bruce pointed to Ronnie.

"How is that his weakness." Kion said stubbornly.

"Since Neal accepted him as his mate, then it was a responsibility he took on to make Ronnie his everything, including a weakness." Bruce threw underline hints at Kion.

"So what, we threaten to kill Ronnie, and that's just supposed to end it all?" Kion argued back.

"If he values his mate, then it should." Bruce said.

Then the three guards from earlier appeared. Kion supresped out the room with Kelly and Ronnie. Heath swung his arm and two guards were thrown into the floor with a thud.

Bruce looked up and saw lightning dancing around the ceiling, he hit a button to slide open the ceiling. As the ceiling opened, lighting rained down on the demon causing him to blow up.

"Heath!" Zak yelled. Bruce and Zak combined their mate powers to throw a powerful green energy at Heath. As planned, Heath stuck his palm up and curved it. The energy bounced off his palm and split into two. The energy then hit the two guards making them explode immediately.

"Wow." They all said starstruck at the intensity of the mate powers.

"Remind me to not piss you two off." Heath smiled.

At P3

Pete was feeling weird as if his body was being controlled at random moments.

Pete ran to the bathroom and splashed water on his face. He looked up in the mirror and jumped back. He saw himself in a white suite.