"Beauty, it will be fine. Well when you guys find Zak, because he has frozen feet." Vincent stated.

"SHIT!" Heath got up and left. Vincent shook his head and glared at his guards who were flirting with nymphs.

At Heath's House.

Heath ran through the door and was staring at Pete, who was admiring his new hair style.

"HEATH!" Pete yelled in happiness. "What do you think." Pete was referring to his mini mohawk that was blonde and the rest of his hair was blackish brown.

"Where's Zak?" Heath ignored Pete and looked at Max.

"Cold feet." Carl sighed.

"Frozen feet." Kelly added.

"I have never seen Zak so scared." Carl was genuinely shocked.

"Pete, you just let him leave." Heath pulled his cousin away from the mirror.

"So he could ruin MY day." Pete growled.

"Its not only your day, Pete." Heath snapped.

"It should have been. I mean we all knew Zak was going to get cold feet." Pete sighed.

"He's still your cousin." Heath glared. "If it wasn't the day of your wedding, I would have kicked your ass."

Heath left on a quest to find Zak.

3 hours til the Wedding...
At The Manor.

Heath walked in panicking. Kion and Thomas rushed to him to see what's wrong.

"Zak has ran away. And is Allen crying." Heath looked around the room.

"Where did Zak run off to." Bruce supersped into the room.

"I don't know. I was thinking maybe you could reach out to him." Heath suggested. Bruce closed his eyes and focused on Zak.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Thomas asked shyly.

"I've been planning the wedding, trying to make sure demons don't terrorize the fairies, and now I'm trying to find my cousin." Heath sighed.

"Well you get dressed and we will handle it from here." Thomas smiled at Heath.

"Ok..." Heath was saying when his phone rang. "Hello... they're what!!!"

"What's going on?" Joe asked.

"Damnit." Heath hung up the phone. "Demons and nymphs are having sex in public and a group of orgres and wolves are having a bench competition with the person who's going to marry you guys' body."

"Heath, keep calm. We are going to handle this." Thomas rubbed Heath's shoulder and Kion growled at this.

"Ok, see you later guys." Heath waved and left.

At The Heath's House.

Pete was in his attire except for his tuxedo suit. Heath walked into the room and went straight to his room without acknowledging Pete.

"Uh oh." Carl said to Kelly as he curled her hair.

At The Castle.

Nymphs and Demons were all over the place humping.

"YOU!" Kion called to Vincent and walked to him.

"Are these people possessed?" Kion demanded.

"No, just horny." Vincent smirked then laughed. Vincent stood up and brushed past Kion. "Tell Heath his mate had a meeting to go to."