"Leave me alone. I'm busy."

"Hey brickwall. Look over th-"

"WHAT Do you want?" Jeno looked at Haechan with an irritating expression

"Over there", Haechan pointed at a tall boy with honey brown hair. From the outfit he was wearing, he could tell he was from Denimar. "That's Na Jaemin", Haechan spoke. Jeno looked back at the boy. 'So that's the Jaemin everyone talks about' Jeno thought. He scanned the boy with his eyes. Since he was sitting in the first row, he had clear sight of the boy. He looked at his face, his jawline, he noticed the sweat on his forehead and neck. Jaemin licked his lips and had a worried look on his face. Was he scared? It seems like the confidence he had while posting that tweet was gone. Jeno looked down to his neck, shoulders... Jeno didn't deny that Jaemin had a well-built body. Even though he was wearing his football uniform, you could tell he was muscled. He kept checking the boy out. Although, he didn't want to admit it, Jaemin was indeed good looking.

"Are you done eye fucking him?" Haechan asked his friend. "W-what? The fuck, Haechan." Jeno rolled his eyes, " I was just looking at him." "Uhhu, right." Haechan sniffed. Jeno was a little embarassed. He might have kept his eyes on Jaemin for longer than he should have. Jeno cringed at the thought. He felt like a teenage girl obsessing over her crush for eyeing him like that. Luckily, Jisung appeared on the field. "Jisung!" Jeno shouted. Jisung saw his two best friends and his face lit up. Haechan and Jeno both gave him a thumbs up, letting him know they fully support him. Jisung gave them a smile before heading to his position. Soon the commentator anounced through the speakers that the game was about to begin. When the referee blew his whistle, the supporters of both teams started to cheer for their team. Even Jeno, who wasn't a big fan of football, cheered for his own school, especially for Jisung.

~

40 minutes into the game and the score was still at 0-0. Jaemin was slowly getting frustrated and angry at the same time. He did expect some resistence from Aressenal, but he didn't know they would turn out to be this strong. Jaemin ran after the ball and was able to steal it from number 16 of Aressenal. He quickly passed the ball to Changbin and the game went on.

Denimar had been in possession of the ball for a good 2 minutes and they almost reached the goal. The first half of the game was almost over. Jaemin had to score before the 45 minutes had passed. He just had to. Jaemin ran towards the goal and with his tricks he got rid of the opponent. He found himself in a good position without any player of Aressenal surrounding him. 'Perfect' he thought. This was his chance to make a goal. Jaemin put his hand in the air so that Mark, who had the ball currently, could notice him. Luckily Mark's eyes landed on Jaemin. He quickly crossed the ball to Jaemin- or that was his intention. Jeongin was able to intercept the ball and he passed it on to Seungmin. Jaemin glanced at the time. Only less than one minute was left before the first half ended. Furiously, Jaemin ran towards the other side, chasing the ball Seungmin had kicked towards Denimar's goal. Jaemin was one of the fastest runners, so he used his maximum speed to get to the ball. He passed by a lot of players, but they weren't fast enough to catch him. He almost reached the ball, when suddenly a tall figure showed up next to him, running with the same speed as Jaemin. Jaemin was surprised by the blonde boy but he didn't have the time to think about him, he had to focus on getting the ball in his possession. The ball was still rolling in the air, slowly coming down. The blonde boy started to run even faster, leaving Jaemin behind. Before the ball could land the blonde boy jumped high and with all his force he headed the ball into the goal. Right after that, the arbiter blew his whistle, anouncing that the first half was over. Jaemin stopped running and watched the happening with a shocked expression. The blonde boy ran extremely happily to his members and they all celebrated the goal. The audience was cheering and shouting, but Jaemin didn't hear anything. He kept replaying the goal in his head. How could he let this happen? He thought. "-ung Park! jJISUNG PARK! JISUNG PARK.." The audience shouted. Denimar started to leave the field, but Jaemin was still staring at the goal. "...Come on, Jaem", Jaemin heard Renjun's voice whispering while Renjun pulled the boy towards the changing room.

When Jisung had scored, the whole Aressenal jumped up applauding, screaming, cheering... for the boy that brought the score of 0-0 at 1-0 for Aressenal. Even Jeno was standing up, waving the flag with the blue/white colors agressively. Haechan was basically going insane. The two friends had never been so proud of their younger friend and they couldn't wait to tell him that. The players of Aressenal were still celebrating their goal. Jisung glanced at his two friends. Haechan and Jeno started both cheering and shouting how proud they were, ignoring the fact that they probably looked insanely stupid. Jisung laughed at his two crazy friends, before following his team to the changing room for the break before the second half of the game would start.

~

"YOO! JISUNG PARK!", Seungmin yelled, once they entered their room," YOU WERE GREAT, BRO!" And the team was cheering again. "Guys... stop! We still haven't won. It's been only the first half.." Jisung muttered while turning red. "Doesn't matter. Don't you get it? You scored against Denimar. No team has been able to score against them this season. But you did it, even before they could make a goal", Minho was shaking Jisung in excitement. Jisung's cheeks kept turning even more red. Jeongin put his arm around Jisung and smiled. "Great job, Jisungie!" "Alright, alright guys, that's enough!! Jisung is right. The game is still not over and everything can still happen. I want you to drink enough right now and focus on the game again and I don't want to hear any of you say anything about the other teams or Denimar. Understood?" Mr. Kim interrupted his team. "Yes, coach!!" The team did immediately as they were told. Mr. Kim might have sounded a little severely, but even he couldn't suppress a little smile. He was proud of the young talented boy in his team, he was proud of everyone.

~

"Okay. We were a bit unlucky. Aressenal scored. But don't let this demotivate you!" Mr. Seo spoke, " There are still 45 minutes left. I believe you will put everything right and we will win the game. Relax, drink enough, stretch a little and after the break you have your full attention on the game!"
Mr. Seo started to explain something about the game, but Jaemin wasn't listening anymore. He was thinking of winning the game and nothing else.

After 10 minutes the break was over and the second part of the game was about to start. Both teams ran on the field and got in their positions. Jaemin's eye fell on the attacker with the number 9, Jisung Park. Anger started to built up again. Jaemin was going to win this game. He was going to make sure he did.

A/n
How is the story so far?

Again, I'm sorry for the mistakes I might have made. I'm trying to learn English. English is not my first language.

Also I promise the story will get more interesting further on!