Chapter Three

"Deku..."

Emerald meet furious ruby as his eyes were narrowed suspiciously, his face still contorted into an unwavering scowl. His voice was a loud whisper, it grating on Izuku's ears as he flinched slightly as the face in front of him got closer, "Where the fuck have you been? I thought you had wandered off and died from the attack several years ago... So where have you been nerd?"

Izuku eyes were wide with an underlining madness as a shiver ran down his spine, his brows knitted together, his voice uneasy as he fiddled with his fingers, "Uh... um... I've been out of the city, staying with family."

Izuku chewed on the inside of his cheek, hoping that Kacchan believed him. His intense stare drilled into him like a predator staring at its prey, waiting to attack. Izuku looked to the side as the taller male scoffed and walked away to class, Izuku following behind him as he sat in his seat, only for him to get straight back up. We were going to do training or battling or something along those lines, Aizawa didn't really state what.

A sigh broke through his rosy lips as he reached for the small black box that he had put in his bag before leaving that morning. He knew he would need these today. His ivory fingers gently fiddled with the box as he blinked owlishly at his 'hero' outfit, Shigaraki had to be responsible for this.

They stood in one of the various training simulator arenas as he adjusted the dark forest green hood on his head, the long green rabbit ears falling halfway down his back as large teeth covered his lower face like a mask. The teeth were abnormally large and pointed as it gave the overall outfit a villainous look, although the fact that it has rabbit's ears made it look twisted. Black fingerless gloves covered his arms and stopped just before his sleeveless hood, mid-bicep. Slim black slacks clung to his legs, a thin belt was fastened around his waist as it had many small satchels to hold things, in this case, the little black metal box. He wore his crimson sneakers on his feet and they were a bright contrast against the black slacks.

The glowing green wisps of his breathe curled over his mouthpiece as the teacher paired us up. Though due, to the class and teacher knowing very little about his quirk they paired him up with a pervert, Mineta. However, this training was battling and he had experience with this.

"Midoriya and Mineta, You're up!" Izuku let his hood cast a shadow over his upper face as he stepped into the small arena, emerald eyes glowing softly as he looked at the person in front of him with disgust. Such a vulgar and poor excuse for a hero. Mineta shook in fear, the green eyes the bared into him pierce his soul like a knife. Malicious intent curled off Izuku in a thin green shroud as he placed his gloved hand over his mouthpiece, standing in a fighting position.

He took a deep breath in, holding it in until it felt like his lungs would burst and then the match began. A thick green fog that grew in mass and density expelled from rosy lips as the mouthpiece was pulled down like a dam had broken. Mineta's eyes widened in horror as he ran away from the ominous emerald cloud that would simply knock him unconscious because the density having thinned over the distance that it had traveled.

Izuku scoffed softly at the coward, his fingers twitching towards the black box as he stopped himself from using it. He didn't want to kill him, but he could injure him. It'll be an accident.

A chuckle rose from his lips as he flicked open the black box, placing a thin cylinder between his lips as he grabbed a red lighter from the same box. The end of the stick burnt an angry red as his eyes flashed dangerously, breathing the chemicals as classmates gasped, "Sensei! We're not allowed to smoke at school, right?!"