*•.Chapter 5.•*

(Danny's pov)

It was dark, I was cold and could feel pain all over my body. I tried to move around but found out I couldn't and I could smell something metallic. I recognized the smell all too well, it was blood but who's?

I could hear heavy footsteps approaching me, "Who's there?"

"You're awake." Skulker sneered.

everything came flooding back into my brain. My ghost sense going off, leaving Percy's house, and getting kidnapped by Skulker.

"Where am I?" I asked.

I felt Skulker walk towards me and rip the blindfold I had over my eyes. I was in a cave, it was a dark cave and there were lots of skins from animals hanging on the walls with some weapons next to some of them and there was also a sofa with a television sitting in front of it.

"We're in the Ghost Zone on your island aren't we?" I asked.

Skulker didn't answer. He was too busy sharpening one of his many blades. I looked around hoping to find something to help in my escape, all that was in here was just animal hides and weapons. As I was looking around I could see a hairpin to my right. I glanced to my left to see Skulker still sharpening his blade, I slowly and carefully moved my way and made sure the shackles I had on didn't make too much noise and started scooting towards the hairpin.

I was successful and quickly grabbed the hairpin, right after I had done that Skulker had looked up and stopped sharpening his weapon. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just getting comfortable, hey I don't know how long I'm going to be here for but why don't I just get comfortable." I lied.

Skulker grumbled and walked into the next room doing who knows what. I quickly and quietly took out the hairpin and started to pick the lock on my shackles. After a while of picking the lock I had broken the shackles and quickly stood up and ran out of Skulker's cave. As I was running I had remembered the traps that were around the island and started to be more cautious of my surroundings. I dodged bear traps, nets, electric nets, spikes, darts, poison darts, paralyzing darts, and all the others traps that Skulker had set.

As I was flying and trying to get away from Skulker, I could see the Spectar Speeder flying towards the island. I started to increase my speed and fly faster towards the incoming ship.

When the ship was close enough to see who was inside I could see Sam, Tucker, Annabeth, Percy, and Grover. Why were Percy, Annabeth, and Grover with Sam and Tucker as they're trying to look for me. I'll just change back and make them think I was taken (which I actually was). I flew into a nearby bush and changed back into my human form. I ran out of the bush and went into a clearing where they could see me and started waving my hands in the air so they could see me. They eventually saw me and flew towards the island, they landed and Sam and ran out and hugged me like she hadn't seen me in years.

"Danny where were you and what happened!?" Sam asked as she let go of me.

"Skulker kidnapped me and I escaped." I shrugged.

Tucker, Percy. Annabeth, and Grover ran out of the ship and towards Sam and I.

"Hey dude what happened!" Tucker asked.

"Skulker took him, and he escaped." Sam replied.

"Who's Skulker? And Danny was kidnaped?" Grover asked.

"Skulker is a ghost that likes to hunt a bunch of stuff, including Danny. And yes he was kidnapped." Sam answered.

"We should go before-" I was interrupted by Skulker flying towards us at alarming speeds with many weapons pointed our way.

"Hey guys we gotta go!" I yelled and started running towards the Spectar Speeder.

Everyone else had seen Skulker and didn't want to stay to see what he was going to do. We all hurried into the ship, Sam started it up and se started our getaway back into the human realm. I kept watch behind us to see if Skulker would do anything but it seemed we were too fast for him.

I walked back up to the front of the ship. "Thanks for saving me guys, even though I could escape just fine.."

"Hey at least we came to get you. Percy was the one who wanted to go find you." Sam said.

"Why? I was perfectly fine." I said.

"Well we don't know your little secret, actually speaking of it why don't you tell us?" Percy asked with his arms crossed.

I gave Sam and Tucker a nervous look. "Don't worry Danny, they kind of know but we haven't told them because we decided you should tell them yourself." Sam explained.

"How do I say this..." I mumbled.

"WELP!"

"You know what I'll just show you." I smirked.

"Going ghost!"

I felt the blue and white rings go over my body and change me into my ghost form. I phazed out of the ship and started using ecto blasts to take down Skulker. Skulker dodged and shot his ecto guns at me. I dodged and flew towards him with my fists smoking. I rammed my fist into his armor and broke through it, then I blasted into his suit and broke it completely.

"bye bye." I said as I sucked him into the Fenton Thermos.

I flew back and phazed into the ship, Percy and Annabeth and Grover were all surprised.

"What? Was I that cool?" I chuckled.

"I was NOT expecting THAT!" Percy said excitedly.

"I could smell death on him but not completely, this is what my senses were trying to tell me but I didn't want to believe it!" Grover gaped.

"That's pretty impressive honestly, being able to turn from human to ghost at anytime at will." Annabeth smirked.

"Oh my gods Nico will flip when he sees you!" Percy exclaimed.

Grover burst into laughter. "Probably, if he isn't hanging around Will."

"What are you guys saying?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot to say our little secret." Percy chuckled.

I tilted my head in question.

"We're demigods."

/-/-/-/
Sorry this is so late again! I forgot (°▽°)
Here's another picture! :D

/-/-/-/Sorry this is so late again! I forgot (°▽°)Here's another picture! :D

I practiced drawing glossy lips >:3