↬girls need love//Huey

☾

Y/N and her friends sat in a closed off corner in the library, with bookshelves that gave them their own personal place to chill.

They sat on a assortment of colorful rugs and bean bags, working on a group assignment for their government class.

They were told to design their own country along with their own rules and regulations. Dani was writing as the rest of the girls pondered on what they should call their country.

"Guys we still don't have a name, this shouldn't be that hard" Dani rolled her eyes toward the group.

"I made a suggestion but you guys shot it down!" Ebony exclaimed, while lightly pushing Dani.

"Wakanda was in the black panther movie Ebony, we can't use it" Y/N chuckled as she fell back onto her beanbag.

"Anyone else have an idea? Something that has meaning and is diff-"

"Michael!" Kaylani yelled while she started texting away on her phone.

"No one wants to have a country named after your ashy ass boyfriend Kaylani" Ebony rolled her eyes then, sipped water from her water bottle.

Everyone started laughing except Kaylani and Y/N, she still had her eyes glued to her phone.

"Not that! Michael just texted me" she giggled, typing away on her iPhone.

"Damn, you just started dating that nigga and he already got you dick-whipped" Dani chuckled cause the whole group to join in on the laughter.

Kaylani picked up one of the pillows that was supporting her back and chucked it at Dani. "No I'm not! I'm my own independe-"

"Girl yes you are! Did you hear how she said his name? MIchAeL" Ebony mimicked Kaylani. "This nigga probably got her moaning his name" Ebony added.

Ebony and Dani then started doing pretend moans, joking on what Kaylani and Micheal do behind closed doors. They all started laughing as Kaylani rolled her eyes at them once again.

"Y/N has been dating Huey longer and still doesn't act like that" Dani commented while nudging her. Y/N chuckled lowly but in reality, it was because she'd never done anything intimate with him before.

"Why is that?" Kaylani inquired as she scooted closer toward her. Ebony grabbed a red sucker from her backpack and put it in her mouth. "He got a lil dick don't he?" Ebony asked as she ate the sucker.