↬when boy meets girl//Hiro

☾

"Tonight for homework complete pages 23, 24, and 25.Don't forget to bring your electric dictionaries tomorrow," Your teacher told the class.

You absolutely despised your Japanese class. You struggled in the class and felt like you couldn't comprehend what the teacher was saying half the time.

You only took this class because your favorite singer was Jhené Aiko (AN: Jhené is half black and half Japanese.) and you thought it would be fun.

However, it was far from fun and you were currently waiting for the bell to dismiss you. (*ring *ring) You scrambled to gather your things because your next class was on the other side of the school.

"Ms.Y/L/N, please come see me," Your teacher blurted. "God damn," you thought as you walked towards your teacher. You knew this had to be about your grades.

Your C average in the class had turned into a D average. You were working hard to improve your grade but it was hopeless.

"Ms.Y/L/N you're failing this class. You must take language serious if you want to improve. I remember when I was learning-" she blabbed on.

You tuned her out because you really didn't have the patience to listen to her life story.Then you saw a figure walk in thru the door. "That's why you'll start the language tutoring program."

"Y/N this is Hiro. Hiro this is Y/N.Meet after school at the Woodcrest library." She instructed as she handed a log sheet. "Log all your visits on this paper."

You took the paper and left the classroom feeling flustered. Hiro was one of the cutest boys at school and now you were gonna have to be tutored by him.

"Okay so translate this sentence from English to Japanese" Hiro spoke as he wrote a sentence out on your notebook.

You glanced over at the sentence and sighed. You just couldn't focus. Your mind felt like it was in a million other places.

"Hey, we've been working for I know that this stuff isn't the best thing on the world to learn but you can do it. You're smarter than you think," he whispered.

Then he put his hand on your shoulder. Electrifying your boding and making your face feel warm. You picked up the pencil and began constructing a sentence that you believed to be correct.

You then looked up at him with a hopeful smile. "You got it right!" He exclaimed. "WAIT REALLY?" You questioned. He shook his head confirming that you were beginning to understand the language.

You were so excited that you hugged him. 'Thanks Hiro you're the best," then you realized what you were doing. "Sorry," you muttered as you attempted to move away. " it's fine. I don't mind," he said as he held your hand.

"Now that I've helped can I ask you a question?" he questioned. You raised your eyebrow and nodded. "Can I get your phone number?"

You were stunned and giggled "why do you want my number?" You retorted while you packed your books in your bags. "you're the most beautiful girl I've seen." He stated.

The two were always liked each other but never had the guts to talk to one another.

☾