↬it's all about me//Huey

☾

Y/N laid on her bed bored as ever. She scrolled through Netflix, searching for something entertaining to watch.

Her boyfriend sat beside her, currently working on a history assignment that was due in a month.

He was definitely an overachiever unlike Y/N, who planned on starting her essay a day before it was actually due.

Y/N then decided to turn off the t.v and adjusted her body to where she was now facing Huey. She sighed loudly, which caught the attention of the boyfriend.

"What's wrong?", he looked down at her with his usual scowl.

"I'm hungry. Can we go to the mall so I can buy some Auntie Anne's pretzels?", She looked up at him with a pleading look.

She was trying to get him to stop working and spend some time with her and save her from her boredom.

"I brought you over some Mcdonalds when I came over, how are you already hungry?", He spoke while looking back at his laptop-typing away on the keyboard.

"Well, what's important now is that I'm hungry again. Can we please go, Huey?", She grabbed his arm to pull him away from his work.

Instead of getting up, he rearranged his position, now he was laying in between your legs.

You took that as a no since he was still writing on his computer. You were playing in his afro, then started to cornrow his hair.

He didn't really notice you were and it was easy to do because his hair was soft and tangle-free.

You were about to start the second one but noticed to needed a rubber band to hold his cornrow in place. You searched your nightstand but didn't see any.

"I'll be right back", you said as he picked his head up so you could leave.

You came back with a pack of black rubber bands and put one on his first cornrow. Your afro-headed boyfriend then started to stretch and rubbed his hand through his hair to only realize what you were doing.

"Y/N, what the hell are you doing? he asked while deepening his scowl.

"Aww, you look like your brother", you exclaimed as he began to take out the braids. He was clearly starting to get annoyed.

"Not exactly a compliment, Y/N" he looked you in your E/C eyes. You reached on your nightstand and turned on the t.v and opened the music app.

Y/N started blasting Y/F/S (your fav song) and started singing it at the top of her lungs while dancing on the bed.

Huey looked up at his girlfriend as she sang along to the song. He looked back down at his computer and noticed it was about to die and started yelling Y/N name.

"Y/N!", he grabbed her leg to get her attention.

"Yes, baby?", she was hoping he'd finally give in and get off his stupid computer.

"Can you get my laptop charger from my bag babe?" he asked while looking back at his laptop. Y/N huffed-she turned down the volume and got off the bed to retrieve his charger.

She handed him the charger and crawled back into bed. It was no use so she started going thru her contact list to see who she could talk to and started texting Riley. She thought this had to make Huey stop working on his paper.

She asked him to face time her and help make Huey mad enough to give her attention. Of course, Riley was on board since he enjoyed messing with his brother anyway. Her phone started ringing but Huey still didn't notice.

"Yo, wassup ma?" Riley asked Y/N.

Huey heard his brothers voice and automatically started listening in on their conversation while watching Y/N.

"Nothing, your brother is being lame right now and won't take me to go to the mall. He's too busy writing some dumb paper," you responded while setting your phone on your nightstand so you didn't have to hold it.

"Damn, that's bogus. You want me to come n' get you ma?" Riley cocked his eyebrow.

"You'll take me to the mall?" you asked while putting your H/C curls in a bun.

"Yeah, you know I gots you, mama," he said while smirking.

"Yeah, well I gu-" you were interrupted by the one and only.

"Nope, she's fine Riley. We're about to head out right now. Bye", he hung up your phone before you could even respond to him.

"Well, well looks like someone got a little jealous" you teased as you took your phone from his grasp.

"Yeah, yeah sorry I wasn't paying you any attention. Now let's go to the mall before you try calling Riley again", he responded and dragged you to the car. Yeah Huey may get caught up in work but in the end he always come through....especially if you bring Riley into the scenario.

☾