↬mind playing tricks on me//Huey

☾

No one pov//

"I'll be right back", the doctor took her clipboard and left the room.

Y/was with her boyfriend at his dentist appointment to get his wisdom teeth removed. He didn't want his grandad or brother to take him because he knew by the time he recovered his family would have put them in some kind of a problem, per usual.

He trusted y/n since they've been together since freshman year, three years. He looked over at her, she smiled at him.

"You nervous, Huey?" She questioned while grabbing her hand.

He simply nodded his head.

"I think I'll be fine and under control when I'm done. Most people just dramatize their side effects after the procedure." He rubbed his thumb against her hand.

Y/n nodded but Huey could tell something was wrong.

"You okay, y/n/n?" He pulled her closer.

"Yeah, just not sure if I'll be able to handle you when you're down getting your wisdom teeth removed. I'm only 5'2 and you're 6'4!" She chuckled.

"Don't worry. I'll be alright. I promise " He responded and laid his head on the chair.

"Alright, let's get started Mr. Freeman"

Y/n pov//

I was currently driving Huey's car while he laid in the passenger. He's been extremely quiet and hasn't done anything out of the ordinary, yet.

"You good, baby?" Y/n kept her eyes on the road.

"Yeah, itz jus so hawt in here." He responded while shuffling in his seat. it was a little hard to understand him since he had whatever the material the doctor puts in your mouth in his.

when y/n reached a red light she turned to look at Huey and say him taking off his shirt.

"huey, what the hell are you doing?" y/n exclaimed.

instead of responding he just continued to take off his shirt.

"huey?", y/n started driving the car again.