Chapter 6

Y/N POV

There hasn't been any vampires or nothing these last few days. After Sam left a while ago it got really boring in the shop.
It was currently 11:30pm and the boys could tell I had enough for the day. So they said I could head home.

Walking by the boardwalk I heard engines roar. I knew that kind of engine.  I turned to see a group of guys with motorcycles. They wore black or sorta edgy stuff. The youngest had like a diamond jacket but it was still pretty cool.

I guess they noticed I was staring and so the leader (I think) spoke up.
"See something you like?"

"Yeah, the bikes. The ones on them..... not so much." I stated. The boys all went oooooooo
While the leader laughed.

"I like this girl, what's your name?"

"Y/N."
He smiled
"Well, y/n. Tonight is your lucky night."
I looked at him confused then he turned to one of the guys. He had blonde hair and a lot of leather. He was no doubt the rocker of the group.
"Hey Paul, come give our girl here a ride."

"No problem." Paul said with a smirk. He drove his bike beside me and I got on without hesitation.
The leader was then tapped on the shoulder by the young one who then pointed to a girl and a guy. 
The boys all drove their bikes over to the two teens.

"Where you going Star?" Leader stated.

"For a ride. This is Micheal." The girl named Star replied clearly annoyed.

"Let's go." Micheal told star. She was about to hop on when leader interrupted again.

"Star?"

She looked back really pissed off and then hopped onto leaders bike.

"You know where Hudson's Bluff is, over looking the point?" Leader asked Micheal.

I was hoping they were gonna race. That would have been wicked.

"I can't beat your bike." He replied back.

"You don't have to beat me, Micheal. You just have to try and keep up." And with that we all rode off. 
We were fucking going really fast. I didn't hold on to Paul very tightly. I wanted to feel the breeze. 
We all cheered and smiled as we were riding.

The leader then sped off and Micheal was catching up. I knew he was trying to impress Star.

"Come on!" He shouted at Micheal.

"Come on Micheal!" He kept saying clearly getting on his nerves.

Then all of the sudden Micheal whipped out. We all hopped off our bikes and went to where Micheal almost fell off a cliff.
He was pissed and punched Leader in the face.

"No!" Star screamed almost like it was highly dangerous.

The gang had to hold Micheal back.

"Just you! Come on!  Just you! Come on, just you."
Micheal kept saying, obviously looking for a fight.

Leader had a big smirk on his face. "How far are you willing to go, Micheal?"

The gang showed us to this cave which turned out to be like a little underground apartment. It was no doubt one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
The little boy named Laddie I think, grabbed my hand and Paul grabbed his. Leading us downstairs.

"Hit the rock, buddy."  The three of us jumped and Laddie said "yeah."

He is so fucking cute.

I sat on a rock with Paul beside me and Laddie sat on my lap.
"Not bad, huh?" Leader said as he started to explain this wicked place.
"This was the hottest resort in Santa Carla. About 85 years ago. Too bad they built it on a fault.
In 1906.... when the big one hit San Francisco.... the ground opened up, and this place took a header....right into the crack.
Now it's ours."

I found the story interesting. But I wondered how they knew exactly what happened. I mean if this place had been abandoned since then, who told them.

"Marko! Food." Leader said and Young one named Marko got up and left without hesitation.

He then headed over to Micheal and handed him a joint. Paul did the same for me. And unlike Mike I took the joint and lit it up.

*time skip*

Marko came back and handed out the food.
"Chinese, good choice."

Paul waved to Marko. "Over here bud." And marko tossed a container of rice to me and noodles to Paul.
Leader who's name I soon learned was David. Handed Micheal a container of rice.
"Guests first." Micheal shook his head but David wasn't having it.
"You don't like rice? Tell me Micheal, how can a billion Chinese people be wrong?"

We all laughed and then eventually Micheal took it.
Paul nudged me and said watch.
I looked up to see Mike eating.
David then said something to make him stop.
"How are those maggots?" We chuckled a bit.
"Maggots Micheal. You're eating maggots how do they taste?"

I thought it was a prank where they put maggots in the food. until I saw Micheal spit it out and drop the container. It was regular rice. Only rice.

"Leave him alone." Star stated. Me, I wanted to see what was going on.

"Sorry about that, no hard feelings?" David asked Micheal. He jut shook his head.
"Why don't you try some noodles?"
Micheal leaned forward to look.

"They're worms." He said looking nauseous.
"What do you mean worms?" David said with the gang laughing.

David took a few and ate them. With Micheal looking confused as hell.
"They're only noodles, Micheal."

Next thing I know David waved Marko over and whispered in his ear. Marko went to the side and right away Star went beside Micheal.
Marko came back with a bottle. It was sorta dirty and had Plastic jewels over it. Marko handed the bottle to David and he took a sip.

He savoured every minute of it. David then handed me the bottle "want some?" He asked with a smirk.
Now being 16 I don't drink a lot but right now is one of those rare occasions. I grabbed the bottle and quickly drank some.
I closed my eyes at the wondrous taste. No wonder David savoured it.  The boys clapped as I drank it. I removed the bottle from my lips and Paul wrapped his arm around me.
"Yeah." He said with a rock symbol and I did the same.  Laddie ran over to Star,and she held him.

David took the bottle back and handed it to Micheal. He took a minute looking at the bottle. 
The boys and I started to chant
"Micheal, Micheal, Michael, Micheal."

I heard Star tell him it was blood but we both know that's a lie. Like one of the other jokes.
Micheal then took a sip. And we all cheered.