Chapter 9

Y/N POV*

The plan was set. We were going to head over to Sam's house for 8:00pm and have "dinner" with them.
I got dressed and was looking for my sunglasses.

"Hey, were leaving!" I heard Edgar shout from downstairs

"I'll meet you guys there." I said and I heard the door slam shut.

"Shit. Where the Fuck are they." I said and continued looking around.

Alan POV*

We got to Sam's house and he was waiting for us on his porch. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between Y/n and I. She was into it, we both were. But something was on her mind that made her pull away. I know it wasn't the fact that the store was open. She doesn't care about that kind of stuff.
"Good you guys are here."
My thoughts were interrupted by Sam.

"Come on, Max is already here." He said and lead us inside. We walked until we saw a women with short red hair and a man with glasses and brown hair holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Mom? These are my dinner guests. Edgar and Alan. The Frog brothers."

The mom looked confused. "Oh, I didn't know you were having guests."

"If we'll be in your way, mom we can eat some peanut butter in kitchen." Sam stated trying to guilt trip her.

"No, no, there's plenty for everybody. Max, this is my son Sam, and this is Edgar and Alan, Frog?"

Edgar and I stayed silent and just nodded our heads.

While we waited for dinner to be done Max and Lucy were in the kitchen and Sam, Edgar and I worked on bringing our stuff into the dining room. After everything was set we sat in our chairs waiting.
Then the doorbell rang.
Lucy came walking by "I'll get it Sam, don't get up."

Y/N POV*

I was running to Sam's house trying not to be too late. I got there and quickly brushed out my hair and then knocked on the door. After a minute or two a lady who I was guessing was Sam's mother opened the door.

"Oh hello."

"Um hello, my name is y/n and Sam invited me to dinner. I'm sorry if I'm intruding, I didn't mean to show up late."

She smiled and brightly.

"Sam didn't mention he had a girlfriend." She stated and pulled me into the house.

"Um, what?" I asked a little shaken up.

"Sam your girlfriends here!" She yelled.

Sam came running over looking confused as hell.
"Samuel, why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend."
Sam was speechless not knowing what to say. I knew that I had to use every chance I had and not ruin the plan. "Oh, he was just embarrassed, Miss. Emerson." I said.
Max walked over looking confused as well.
Lucy giggled at Sam's "embarrassment."