ɪɪ

"how much longer?" I asked while staring at the roof of the car

He ignored my question and kept driving. He does that a lot. hopefully he'll realize sometime soon my annoyingness is not worth it.

"I'm hungry"

"I don't care" He finally said

"so you're gonna let me starve?"

"I don't trust you after that stunt you pulled at the gas station. so now you're gonna wait"

"nigga you kidnapped me. are actually surprised I tried to run?"

He opened his mouth to speak but then realized I was right. anyone in their right mind who has gotten kidnapped and had the opportunity would try and make a run for it. Some get lucky but in my case he was expecting it so the bathroom window was no help. It was worth a try though.

He reached over to the glove box, pulled out a pack of ritz crackers and tossed it onto my lap.

"it's all crushed up" I complained

"I don't care"

I sighed and proceeded to open the pack up. It was a process with these cuffs on but when I got it open most of the crumbs on the top fell on my lap.

"can you take the cuffs off at least?"

"do I really needa answer that?"

"come on. it's gonna be hard"

"figure it out"

"dude you're like 2 times my body mass and faster than me as proven. I'm not gonna try anything"

He turned to me and gave me a really look.

I gave up and tried anyways. I put the pack in between my thighs and used both hands to pick up one cracker—well more like half of a cracker.

"why'd you kidnap me?" I asked randomly

"yo shut up!" He said frustrated

I ignored his request and kept asking more questions.

"where are we going?"

silence.

"silent treatment...okay"

He kept driving for about another hour, which was probably the worst hour of his life since I wouldn't shut up. We eventually pulled up at a rest stop. The whole drive I was paying attention the roads we were taking and also the exits, I'm positive we're not even in New York anymore.