"It's your dad."

"It's not!"

"It is – and it's way of communication from the other side!"

"You've gone completely mad!"

•†•

"So how was your visit?"

After their visit at her parents' graves, Carina showed Theodore her supposed childhood home, and gave him a tour. It brought Theodore to see the home, the very house showed what kind of family the new Blacks were, a family full of happiness. And after that, they went to the Malfoys to have dinner with them. Narcissa insisted that they all had dinner as a 'goodbye' for Theodore and a 'stay safe in the journey'. They invited Blaise since he was also one of their closest friend; and to join them – surprisingly – was Lucius Malfoy.

"It was good." Carina told Astoria.

"Sirius Black hates me and dropped a rock and a branch over my head." Theodore said.

"What?" Narcissa asked.

"Theodore's completely mad." Carina said, "He believes that it was my father who dropped the rock and branch on his head."

"Where else would the rock come from?" Theodore asked.

"Uh-oh, Theodore, I have a feeling that Sirius Black is the protective type, you have to look out for that, who knows what he'll do next." Blaise teased.

"Make sure to look out for black dogs, you'll never know." Draco smirked.

Carina kicked her cousin under the table, which caused him to wince and suck his breath, to not draw attention.

"Really?" Draco said to her.

"Shut up." Carina said.

"Anyway." Narcissa said. "When do you leave, Theodore?"

"Tomorrow. Noon." Theodore said. "But before I leave, we're going to stop somewhere first."

Draco, Astoria and Blaise grew quiet, knowing where they were going before Theodore leaves for Norway.

"Make sure to send my regards." Blaise said.

"Will do." Carina said.

"So... how is this going to happen?" Blaise gestured to the two of them.

Theodore and Carina glanced at each other for a moment then back to Blaise.

"We'll work it out." Theodore said.

"It's not like it's forever." Carina shrugged.

"I'll come back to London and stay for a few months." Theodore said.

"And I'll go to Norway and stay for a few months."

"What a complicated relationship." Blaise said.

"At least I'm in a relationship." Theodore said, with a smirk.

"Yes," Narcissa said. "When do you plan on marrying, Blaise?"

Blaise sighed, quietly. Even here? he thought. At home, whenever his mother would visit, she would ask about him getting married, and it was getting on his last nerve.

"Still not ready, Mrs. Malfoy."

"Not ready or you don't want to?" Carina said, with a sly smirk.

"Not ready."

"Well..." Narcissa turned to Carina and Theodore, "How about you two, when do you plan on getting married?"