but when asked why he didn't sleep enough last night, he only shrugged, "don't ask."

jungwoo narrowed his eyes. "don't be so rude. what were you up to last night ?"

"yeah, what were you doing ? i heard you laughing at like, 1am. you woke me up." renjun frowned at his eggs on the plate.

"firstly, don't get the wrong idea, i wasn't going nuts at midnight laughing by myself okay i was skyping someone." chenle explained while cutting up his food.

"at 1am ? what were you even doing ??" jungwoo questioned. if anything, the explanation did not help reassure the older. it only made him more worried.

"hyung, chill. we were just studying together. my friend was lonely cramming last night so i offered to keep him company. thats it." chenle spoke through the food in his mouth.

"wow. you'll never offer to study with someone, let alone in the middle of the night. who was it that was more important than your lack of beauty sleep ?" donghyuck smirked, pointing his fork in chenle's direction.

"jisung. he's just a friend i met a couple months back," chenle pointed his own fork back at the older, "and don't look at me like that."

"how can i not, that look on your faceㅡit's so obvious."

"what's obvious ?"

"that you're certaintly, definitely, undoubtedly, hundered and twenty percent whipped for park jisung." donghyuck concluded, standing up and taking his empty plate to the sink.

"and don't even try to deny it !" he called from the kitchen.

"hyung ! donghyuck's being mean !" chenle whined, pulling on jungwoo's sleeve.

jungwoo only shrugged, "he's only being donghyuck."

chenle pouted and turned to renjun instead. the boy looked at chenle apologetically, "you can't deny the truth."

"what truth ? did i miss something ?" jaemin sat down at the table.

"chenle's got a crush." donghyuck began, walking out from the kitchen, "and that means you owe me $20."

"wait. yall actually bet on it ?" jungwoo asked, eyes wide.

"i can't believeㅡ" chenle exclaimed in astonishment as he stood up and stalked back to his room.

donghyuck burst out in laughter as he saw the horrified expression on jaemin's face. renjun only rolled his eyes.

jungwoo smiled at his juniors, shaking his head. even though he felt bad for chenle, he had a good laugh though. it took his mind off all the things going on for while.

but now, walking into the lecture hall for his morning class, he wasn't so confident in forgetting about it all.

jungwoo's eyes found sicheng almost immediately, like he always did when trying to pick out his usual seat in the hall. sicheng was there, sitting beside it like always.

jungwoo hoped he was okay, and that everything will be how it was before yesterday. maybe they could just act as if nothing of that sort ever happened.

"morning sicheng." jungwoo greeted the chinese boy as he took his seat.

"morning jungwooie." sicheng smiled warmly.

that was normal enough.

jungwoo looked around a bit to make sure no one was too near, before asking quietly, "sicheng, are you sure you're fine ? i mean... i'm really sorry for... you know."

the chinese boy only nodded earnestly, his brown bangs bopping up and down his forehead, a small smile gracing his lips.

"yes, i okay now jungwooie. d-don't worry !" sicheng said, giving jungwoo a small thumbs-up.

he wasn't faking it.

jungwoo smiled at sicheng's cute actions, and gently patted his shoulder, "alright then. i'm glad you're okay."

class soon began, and jungwoo finally realised that yukhei wasn't here today.

suddenly, the door opened and yukhei quickly got into the hall, panting. "s-sorry, i'm late."

the lecturer gave yukhei a curt nod before gesturing for him to have a seat.

as the boy hurried to his seat behind him, jungwoo tried not to stare.

if anything, yukhei looked pretty bad. his hair was messed up and unkept. he had dark circles beneath his eyes, and his pretty face was shrunken and dull.

the boy met jungwoo's eyes when he walked past his seat.

jungwoo's face was emotionless, but yukhei thought he saw something more than just hate in the older's eyes.

it was worry.

heyo sorry for not updating yesterday i had to cram till 4am for my chemistry test :'D

and i still screwed up.

ok anyway theres probably no update tmr i need sleep pls understand :')

so yall pls pls sleep early dont be a dumbass like me,, take care of your health !! love u ♡

yx :3