Chapter 24: tour day

5:30 A.m
Ariana's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today was the day I was going to be touring. Daniel kept saying he was happy for me but I know he didn't want me to leave. I packed all of my stuff I had to use 2 suitecases. One was for my regular outfits and the other one was for tour outfits and shoes. Me and Daniel decided to go to the why don't we house. Once we got there everyone was awake.  "Hey Ariana" everyone said. "Hey guys. I'm leaving for tour today so I wanted to say bye". "NO DONT LEAVE US" Zach said I just laughed. We all got into a big group hug and said our goodbyes. Me and Daniel got to the airport. "Flight number 1156 is now boarding."  Daniel started to tear up and so did I. I wasn't going to see him for almost a year.  We both started crying. I gave him a big hug and a kiss. I then got onto my plane.

Time skip-  Ariana's  at phenix now for her first show.
Once I got there I had to go to where I was perfroming. I had to go to the stage and test all of the microphones and lighting. I had to then leave the stage since people were starting to come. I started my meet and greet. My fans were so sweet.

(NOT MY PHOTO)After about 3 hours of doing meet and greet I had to get ready so as they were doing my makeup I decided to text DanielAri💗: hey baby!Dani💛: hey babe, I miss you alreadyAri💗: I miss you too :(Dani💛: the boys also really miss you

(NOT MY PHOTO)
After about 3 hours of doing meet and greet I had to get ready so as they were doing my makeup I decided to text Daniel
Ari💗: hey baby!
Dani💛: hey babe, I miss you already
Ari💗: I miss you too :(
Dani💛: the boys also really miss you.
Ari💗: I miss them too!
Dani💛: we will be okay though. We can FaceTime and text and call every single day.
Ari💗: that sounds amazing❤️ I have to go get my outfits on. Bye baby!
Dani💛:bye ari❤️❤️
Ari💗: wait Daniel!
Dani💛: yes?
Ari💗: promise me that just because of tour you won't ever leave me.
Dani💛: I promise, this is forever.

GOING ON STAGE

After I got my outfit for be alright on I got on stage the crowd was crazy. This is outfit for be alright, everyday, and bad decisions

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE SHOW CAUSE IM LAZY AND TIREDAfter I performed my last song Dangerous woman the crowd was crazy

After I performed my last song Dangerous woman the crowd was crazy. This was unbelievable. It was insane. By the end of the show my dancer Bryan got the microphone I gave him a wtf are you doing look. "Okay Ariana. So this was a great night so thank you phenix! However we do have a surprise... you have four sold out shows at Madison Square Garden!" When I heard that I just started crying. I couldn't believe it.