Chapter 20: Forgiveness

Ariana's pov:
It was 7:00 and I told Daniel I would be there at 7:20 so I decided to get out of my old clothes and get into something beachy. I decided to wear this:

I arived at the beach I saw Daniel looking at the  sun set

I arived at the beach I saw Daniel looking at the sun set. He seemed sad. But he was hurting. And so was I. He looked back at me "You look beautiful" "thank you" Daniel starts talking again. "So what have you been doing." "Well I've been very busy finishing my album". I say. "Wow that's awesome I can't wait to hear it." "So what have you been up to?"
"Nothing much." He replies. We both take a second to look into each other's eyes. He kissed me. It was nice. So I didn't pull away just yet. It went on for about 2 minutes. Then we both just looked at each other. "Daniel.. I.." I started to leave but Daniel grabed my hand. "Ariana don't leave." I nodded and stayed. "Look ariana. I'm sorry I know your not doing the kissing scene anymore and it's my fault and I'm sorry. You would never take an opportunity away from me. I'm just very overprotective with you."  "Daniel I don't care about the video. I care that you said I was just using you for money.  I'm not. I'm not a gold digger. I would never do that." "I know Ariana you are perfect. I don't want to loose you ever. I don't know why I would say that because it's not true. I was just frustrated."  "Daniel you could never loose me." He kissed me. And I put my head on his sholder. We were standing up and as I had my head on his shoulder he put his hands on my waist. We both started singing "Best Misteak" softly.