Chapter 13: Christina

10:00 A.m.
Ariana's pov

It was 10:00 and I saw I was still on Daniels chest he was still sleeping. I was really thirsty and wanted some water. I was trying to move with out waking Daniel up because he had a really tight grip around my waste. It was a fail he woke up and whispered In a tired voice. "Where are you going?" "I'm just going to go get some water." I came back up. Daniel had a shirt on and was getting ready. So Ariana, what time do you want to meet Christina? Asked Daniel. "Anytime is good for me."  "Okay because I figured me, you, corbyn and Christina could go out for breakfast. Like a double date" "Wow Seavey. 3 dates in 3 days" I say. "Yes and much more to come." He said pecking my lips. "We should leave in 45 minutes if we want to be there on time." "Okay I'm going to get ready" then I say
This is what I wore:

" "Okay I'm going to get ready" then I say This is what I wore:

Daniel wore this:

"You look very beautiful" Daniel says in complete shock looking at how stunning Ariana looked

"Thank you. I haven't wore cat ears in 3 years since my honeymoon tour haha. But you look very nice Daniel." Ariana says as they kiss each other AGAIN. In the car me and Daniel had a little car pool kareoke. The whole time we were holding hands as he was driving. I kept telling him to keep both of his hands on the wheel. And kept trying to let my hand go. but he kept saying "i would do anything to hold a beautiful girls hand like yours all the time." I blushed.
Once we got to the restraunt corbyn and Christina we're already there and Christina was super pretty I could see why Corbyn liked her and she was super sweet she first came up to me gave me a big hug. "Oh my god Ariana! So glad to finally meet you. By the way you look stunning as always haha" Christina says soonly becoming my best friend. "Oh thank you you also look very beautiful"  I sat next to Daniel and Christina sat next to Corbyn. Daniel whispered in my ear. "You look very beautiful I'm lucky to have you" before I could say anything back a bunch of fans about 10 fans came up to me asking if I could take a picture with them and sign some stuff I of course said yes. I took some pictures with them and signed some pictures. Once I came back to the table Christina was telling me that I was so sweet to me fans as Daniel gave me a kiss on the cheek. Me and Daniel then interwhined our hands together again and the waitress took our orders. When all of our food came out Corbyn was offering me a piece of egg and chicken. I gave him a smile. And squeezed Daniels hand tighter. "She's vegan" Daniel yelled out. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know" says Corbyn apologizing. "No it's fine. Don't worry about it" after breakfast me and Christina decided to have a sleepover at her house. I told Daniel. He understood but he was sad I was leaving him. "But whyyy do you have to leave meeee" "daniel I cant be a clingy girlfriend. You haven't been hanging out with the boys lately anyways. Don't worry I'll see you tomorrow." I said to Daniel. We gave each other a quick kiss and me and Christina were in the car driving to her house. The night was so much fun.  We didn't go to bed until... well we didn't.