Chapter 17: arguments

"Christina OH MY GOD!" What is it? She asks. "Me and Troye Sivan are doing a collab it's called dance to this." "OH MY GOD ARIANA THATS GREAT!!"  "Yeah technically it's his song and I'm featured in it. "Omg ariana I'm so happy for you." Yeah thanks Christina. I have to kiss him in the music video though. I say. "Oh no how do you think Daniel will react" she ask. "Honestly I don't know but it won't mean anything. I mean it's work. It's a music video" I reply. "Okay well you defently need to tell him.
I know I'm going to go do that right now. Bye Christina. Bye Ari. Text me okay? She asks "okay." I reply

Ariana's pov:
I got in the car and headed over to the why don't we house. I knocked on the door nervously and Zach answers. "Oh hey Ariana. Come in." All of the boys were in the living room. Daniel looks at me confused. "Um, Daniel can I talk to you upstairs." "Yeah sure" me and Daniel headed upstairs. Once we got to his room we sat on his bed. I was looking down with a worried face on me. Because I didn't know how he would react. He lifts my chin up and makes me look in his eyes. "Hey Ariana. You okay?" "Yeah I just am really nervous because I don't know how you are going to react." "It's fine Ari just tell me" Daniel insisted. I start taking. "Okay well I'm featured in this new song with Troy Sivin and it's called Dance to this.."
"Ari that's great why were you nervous to tell me?"
"Well Daniel. Me and him are doing a music video..and I kind of have to..um..make out with him."
Daniels face was in complete shock of what I just told him.
"What?! Your having a make out scene?!" Daniel was furious.
"Daniel calm down." He was yelling.
"No don't tell me to calm down. YOUR GOING TO BE KISSING ANOTHER BOY!!!"  
"Daniel stop screaming your scaring me." I say scared.        "Seriously. Ariana, really?!" He replies
"Daniel it's not a big deal." I say confidently.
"Not a big deal?! Your going to be kissing another dude. That's not even me!!
"Daniel it's work. It doesn't mean anything."
"You don't get it."        "Get what?" I say.
"I don't want you in the music video." Daniel says.
  "WHAT?! How are you going to do that?"
"Because at the end of the day your still my girlfriend."   "Daniel this is an opportunity and you just want me to throw it all away?! I would never do that to you!" I could hear all of the boys listening from downstairs. I could hear there reactions to us fighting. Me and Daniel kept fighting. Daniel was getting up to walk away. "DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME DANIEL!" I shout.
"WHY SHOUDLNT I I MEAN YOUR PROBABLY JUST USING ME FOR MONEY LIKE EVERY OTHER GIRL DID!!!
I look at Daniel in disbelief. From his face you could tell he didn't mean to say it.  Because it wasn't true.
There were tears that dropped onto his bed.
"Ariana. I didn't mean that.."
I just got up and walked out of his room crying my eyes out.  All of the boys were watching me make my ways down the stairs. As I was opening the door. All I heard was "Ariana.." in Daniels voice I looked back at him.. "Ariana I didn't mean it.. please don't leave." He had tears forming. "Daniel I think we should take a break. I don't want to break up. It's just a break. It will give you time to decide if you really want me" I said with my makeup smeared.
Daniel grabbed my hand "no Ariana I don't want a break. I want you."  Daniel said really not wanting a break.
"You might not want a break daniel. But I do"
I walked out of the door and to my car.