Chapter Eleven

Over the next few days, the Isle kids all learned about their biological parentage. Harriet, Harry, and CJ were the children of Captain Hook. Maddy was the granddaughter of Madam Mim. Hadie was the son of Hades. Claudine was the daughter of Claude Frollo. Anthony was the son of Anastasia Tremaine and the grandson of Lady Tremaine.

Today, they would be finishing up the class. There were only four villains left to go over. Everyone knew it was Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos's parents as they were the last four Isle kids who haven't been told the story of their parents.

"Class, please be seated. We have a lot to go over today," Fairy Godmother said with a shaky voice. It seemed to be that she was not looking forward to Mal finding out about her mother. "The first villain we will be going over today will be Cruella De Vil," she said displaying a photo of a lady covered head to toe in fur coats. "Carlos, this is your mother."

Carlos looked at his mother with fright. He was not at all looking forward to today's lesson.

"Cruella De Vil was a friend of Anita from college. However, Cruella was obsessed with fur coats and using real animal fur for them. When Anita married Roger, she brought her dalmatian dog, Perdita, with her to be accompanied by Roger's dalmatian dog, Pongo. When Cruella found out Perdita was expecting puppies, she said she would pay anything for them so that she could have a spotted fur coat. Anita and Roger refused and kept all fifteen puppies. Unfortunately, Cruella was not ready to give up. Her henchmen, Jasper and Horace, were hired to steal the puppies and skin them for their fur. Luckily, Pongo and Perdita ventured out to save their pups and discovered even more pups. There were ninety-nine puppies in total. Including Pongo and Perdita, there were 101 dalmatians."

"W-Why would anyone want to do that to poor dalmatian pups?" Carlos asked. He could not believe his mother would do something like that. Yeah, some villains actually killed or tried to kill people, but Cruella tried to kill puppies. That was just, well, cruel.

"The next villain we'll be talking about is Jafar," Fairy Godmother said. "Jay, this is your father." Jay looked at the man with fear in his eyes. "Jafar was the sultan's grand visier. He was quite the creep. He wanted to find the genie's lamp to become sultan. He tricked the street rat Aladdin into going into the Cave of Wonders to retrieve the lamp. Jafar hoped Aladdin would die after retrieving the lamp, but because of his monkey, Abu, Jafar ended up dropping the lamp back in the cave. What people didn't know was that Jafar had been hypnotizing the sultan all this time. However, he is interrupted when Aladdin arrives as an alter ego: Prince Ali."

Jay sat in his seat with a terrified look on his face. He had heard Aladdin's story countless times, but the people telling it to him had never really mentioned the visier. Now, he knew why.

Fairy Godmother continued, "Aladdin then accuses Jafar of murder, and the sultan has the guards arrest him. Unfortunately, he is able to escape. Jafar then orders Iago, his partner, which was a parrot, to retrieve the lamp that was hidden under "Ali's" turban. Jafar then unleashes the Genie. Jafar then wishes to become sultan of Agrabah. After not receiving respect from the Sultan and Jasmine, he wishes to become the most powerful sorcerer in the world. After Aladdin tries to defeat him, Jafar then wishes to become an all-powerful genie. Genie grants this wish reluctantly. Aladdin then says that being a genie comes with a price. Aladdin then shows that Jafar was connected to a black lamp. Jafar is then sucked in and imprisoned in the lamp, which Genie sends flying towards the Cave of Wonders."

Everyone looked back towards Jay. Everyone knew him as one of the bravest and strongest guys at Auradon Prep, but for what seems like the first time, he looks scared. He cannot believe that this was the man he was born to.

Fairy Godmother took a deep breath before moving on to the next villain. Unlike the other villains, Fairy Godmother was a little hesitant to begin discussing this one. This gave everyone the hint that Mal's parent was next.