15.

A/N: Ok, this part is super cliche and stupid. I regret this chapter. That's probably why this chap has no votes. However, I realize my amateur mistake, and know it was a bad idea because I have poor writing skills. I will tolerate constructive comments, but if you tell me that this chapter sucks, then I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL BURN THE HEART OF EVERYTHING YOU LOVE BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW I STINK AT THIS.

I never guessed that my day would've been so quickly ruined by something that could've been avoided.

When I woke up that day, I found myself draped over my couch, with Ashton snoring softly right beside me. Oh, last night, he probably carried me inside, and fished my keys out of my pocket.....what a sweetheart. I slowly got up, and kissed his temple, making him stir in his sleep ever so slightly.

I walked over to my bedroom to get some clothes, and decided It'd be a good idea to take a shower. Suddenly, I bumped into my mom coming down the stairs.

"Mom, oh, hello." I said, surprised.

"Lola, may I ask why you were out so late last night? And why there is a boy sleeping with you on the couch? When I came home last night, I saw you two all snuggled up. Is there something you're not telling me?" She half whispered, so that Ash wouldn't wake up.

"I'm sorry mom, I was gonna tell you, but you weren't home. And remember when I told you I had a date?" I asked.

"Is that the boy you went on a date with? Because I got to say Lola, he is quite a looker!" She smiled. I sighed in relief. I'm glad she didn't make a huge deal about it. I laughed, and nodded.

"Well, you go shower hun. Luke and Michael went home last night, and they wanna come over soon." She smiled. I nodded, and started up the stairs.

"I swear those boys practically live here now..." I heard her say. I laughed, and hopped into the shower.

**************

When I stepped out of the soothing shower, and got dressed, I went downstairs. I saw Ashton sitting at the table with my mom, sipping a cup of coffee. They noticed my presence, and Ashton smiled.

"Goodmorning, Lola!" He kissed my cheek, and I turned pink.

"Goodmorning, Ash. Oh, I haven't properly introduced you! Mom, this is my boyfriend, Ashton Irwin. Ashy, this is my mom." My mom shook his hand, and she gave me a suggestive look. I waved her off, and turned to Ashton.

"Babe, as much as I love having you here, did you have to check in at home?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me! I sorta just passed out with you on the couch last night." He giggled. He pulled out his phone, and went to my room to make a phonecall.

"Lola, you made a really good choice with that one, despite his metal sticking out of his face, and numerous tattoos." She winked. I smiled, and rolled my eyes.

"He's a real nice guy, when you get past the hard exterior." I said. My mom grinned at me, and stood up.

"I'm gonna run some errands, so I'll be gone for a while. Will you be ok until Luke and Michael get here?" She asked winking at me. I groaned.

"Yes, mom, I will be fine, ok?" I told her. She shrugged, and grabbed her purse, closing the front door behind her. Ashton then came back down the stairs. I hugged his torso, and he chuckled.

"I checked in." He said, pulling me closer to him.

"Do you wanna stay over with Lulu and Mike?" I questioned.

"Sure thing, babe." He cooed.

We sat down on the couch, and flipped on the TV. He snuggled up to my body, and we laid there, enjoying each others company. Not too long afterwards, the door burst open, revealing Luke and Michael with their instruments. We jumped, slightly startled.