.3

After school, I decided to visit my dear Lu Lu! That's what I call him when I'm worried or sad. Don't judge. I walked out of the building with my phone and backpack, and started walking to Luke's house, since it was to too far away. In fact, it was next to Michaels, which was two blocks down from mine.

I started on my journey to his house, when I felt a presence next to me. I yelped in shock. There walking next to me, was the devil himself. Ashton Irwin. I sighed.

"What do you want now?" I groaned. He dug his hands into his pockets and looked at me.

"Well, believe it or not, but I realized that you live next to me. So I'm walking home with you." I smirked.

"I'm going to Luke's house to check up on him, so you'll be walking by yourself." I smiled, for my silent victory. Now I won't have to deal with him. He laughed.

"Yeah, but I still know where you live, so you know...." He winked at me. I scoffed.

"You know what? You should apologize to Luke for being an ass to him!" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Why! He's a pussy, it's not my fault he can't take a Blow to the eye." I looked at him in disappointment.

"You're a real jerk, you know that?" I said, fuming.

"You feel attracted to me, don't you?" He said, looking at the ground. I gasped.

"N-no.... You're just really mean. I still think apologizing to Luke would be best." He ignored me. I guess he's not gonna say sorry.

We walked in silence, until we reached my house. I had to check in with my mum first, before I visit Luke. I might spend the night with them, so I packed some clothes.

"So, can I come in?" He asked, smirking. He's got to be kidding.

"Hell no, goodbye." I walked up to the steps, when I saw my mom. She looked at me weird.

"Let this poor boy in! That rude of you, Lola. You may come in!" She gestured towards Ashton. I was mentally killing her right now. I turned to face Ashton. He was giving me a smug smile. 'Im gonna kill you.' I mouthed to him. He walked in my house, with mum leading us.

Ashton made himself at home, and sat on the couch. As soon as he saw me going up to my room, he sat back up to follow me.

"Um, no. You sit here. You're not going in my room." I said. My mum had left to go downstairs, and he made his move. His chest was pressed up to mine, and he looked mad.

"Uh, yes, I am." He said sternly. I backed up away from him and knew he was starting to scare me. I crept up to my room, and began to rummage through my clothes. He sat on my bed, and stared at me. I could feel his gaze on me, and I started to feel VERY uncomfortable. I grabbed my bag, and shoved clothes into it. I got my toothbrush, and my pjs as well.

"Why are you packing clothes?" He questioned, still staring at me. My breath hitched in my throat.

"Um, I'm just gonna spend the night with Luke and Michael for the school night. We are just checking up on Luke, ya know?" I said quickly. I don't think Luke needed this much assistance, but at least I get to have plans....not involving Ashton. Not like I wanted them to be.

"Are you and Luke a thing now? Or is it You and Michael?" He said. He got up and stood next to me. I turned away, and grabbed more stuff from my drawers.

"God, no. We are just frie-"

"I knew you were hooking up with them. You're a slut then, eh?" He sniggered. Ouch. That stabbed me in the chest. Wait, just because I hang out with my friends means Im a slut? We three have known each other since diapers, so it wasn't weird, I thought.

I ignored him, and slowly felt the tears rush to my face.

"That's not true, we are all just friends." I said blankly. I sure as hell am not going to cry in front of an asshole.

He shrugged. "Sounds like you're shacking up with them. But whatever. You keep your sex life to yourself." I felt tears run down my face, and turned away from him. Why couldn't I stand up for myself? Oh yeah.....Michael and Luke did that for me...I'm just weak. I was done packing my stuff, and sat on my bed.

"Ugh, you're boring, I'm leaving. See ya later." He said bitterly, and left without a trace. I wiped my face, and went downstairs with my bag. I grabbed my phone, and left, forgetting to say bye to my mum. I walked down the two blocks to Luke's house, and knocked on the door.

There stood Luke, looking way better. He still had a little yellow swelling around his eye, but he looked great nonetheless. He smiled.

"Luke, you look fine! Why didn't you come to school?" I said, happily. Yet slightly annoyed. He left me with......Irwin. Bitch.

He shrugged. "I pulled the old, 'oh, I'm sick still,' trick on my mom, and she said it was ok." He giggled. I stepped into his house, and put my bag in his room. Michael was sitting on his bed.

"Hey Lola." He greeted. I nodded.

"So did uh, did Ashton bug you today?" Luke said nervously. I nodded.

"Yeah. He bugged me in home room, and then he also bugged Michael, and they got into a heated verbal argument." I said. Michael snarled.

"He's a real prick Luke. You should let me punch him for you." He said. Luke shook his head.

"No guys, we don't need any enemies this year, ok?" We all agreed and moved on from the subject.

The rest of the night was quite peaceful. I mean, despite the earlier moments, and Ashton walking home with me, I was pretty happy. That's the thing about Luke and Michael. They always know how to make me happy again, even if they don't know that they're doing it. I knew no one could separate me from them, and Ashton fucking Irwin was sure as he'll not gonna get in the way. I was positive of that.

A/N: Sorry that this was a short chapter. Mostly a filler. For all you Calum girls, there's gonna be a bonding moment between Lola and Cal. :))