.7

When I woke up at 4 am in the morning the next day,I couldn't fall back asleep. I tossed and turned,but alas,with no avail, I got up and decided to clean my house a bit.

Luke and Michael were still passed out either on my bed,or on the downstairs bedroom, and I heard my mom come in last night, so shes probably sleeping in her room.

It was a school day, and so I made myself a very early breakfast,and got dressed. I decided to wear a cute yellow sundress to make my brown hair look dark. I fumbled around in the house until 6 am rolled around, and I woke up Lukey.

"Lu Lu, hey get up." I said softly. He mumbled gibberish, for a few seconds before he rose out of bed. "What time is it?" he yawned.

"Its like, sixish." I replyed. He groaned and sat up to look for some clothes he left here the other day.

Then, I was about to wake up Michael, but when I made it to the kitchen, he was already making cereal.

Well, good morning to you too." he said happily. He wore a plaid tank top, and ripped black skinnies. I smiled.

"Hey there Mikey. Can you grab me a protein bar, please?" I asked. He handed me one, and crinkled his nose.

"That shits nasty, Lola." He said. I shrugged. "It gets me through the day, until lunch."

Luke came down in his blue hoodie, and black pants, carrying a book bag and his phone. I wolfed down the rest of my bar, and shoved Michael out the door of my house.

"Bye mummy!" I yelled out.

"Buh bye Lola!" I heard a faint voice from the room upstairs. We rushed out the door, and started walking to school. On our way, we heard running behind us. We all turned around, and saw Calum running up to us again.

"Hey, guys!" He said. They boys did a stupid handshake, and Calum faced me.

"So, how was hanging out with Ashton, the other day?" He smirked at me. Shit. He wasn't supposed to say that. Luke and Michael looked at me in shock.

"YOU HUNG OUT WITH ASH WITHOUT TELLING US!!" They shouted in unison. I cringed.

"Well, I didn't think it was a very, important, topic...." I said. Luke was fuming, and Michael just kinda smirked in the backround.

"Lola, it's important! That freak could've done something to you! He punched me in the face for fucks sake, Lola." Luke shouted. Calum have me an apologetic look, and i shrugged.

"I'm sorry Luke, I just didn't think it was your business." I replyed, walking down the side walk. They all followed me back to school.

"Well, we're coming over for that dinner of yours. We wouldn't miss it." Michael said, letting go of the topic. I was glad he did.

"Well, if you missed it I'd be really sad, you guys. Calum, can you come over for dinner too?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I'm not sure, we have family coming over for the week. I'll try to make it, Lola." He said. Michael groaned.

"Do I have to go?" He whined. Luke laughed.

"Well, a princess can't go to dinner without a prince, duh!" Luke exclaimed.

"I'm the prince, right?" Michael asked.

"Ummm, sure...." Luke forced a smile. We all laughed until we came up to the rusty gates of school.

"See you guys later, yeah?" I asked. They all nodded, and Luke came with me into home room.

"I swear if that Ashton kid comes up to you, and you feel uncomfortable, just tell me." Luke said protectively. I nodded, and we sat in the back again.