"Sensei.." A random dude behind me raised his hand. He reminds me of a snake..

"May I know when will the exams start."

"They will start at 12:30, which is after ten minutes."

"Thank you sensei."

Anko-sensei disappeared in a puff of smoke and am I the only one who noticed the snake guy is smirking at Teme... Huh?

*Time skip*

Teme is gone to submit our forms and get the scroll. Well we are under this tree enjoying the cool breeze. It's so peacef-

"Oi Dobe!"

There goes my peace.

"I got the scrolls."

"Scrolls?"

He smirked.

"Never thought you would notice it, loser."

"Just spill the beans already."

"See, the other Genin teams have three members each. We are currently having three extra members. To make it fair, the proctor gave us two scrolls. A Heaven and an Earth scroll. So we already have a set and we need to find two more scrolls."

"Well that's good. It make it even more interesting, ttebasa!" Boruto grinned.

Others just smiled. We are just getting started. Dattebayo!

BEEP!

The gate opened and the other teams started rushing in.

"Hurry up!" I yelled at them. "We can't lose here!"

Mitsuki's Pov

We ran inside the forest to get a good distance from the other teams.

"See I don't want to be rude or some thing, but I think we at disadvantage." Sarada said while hopping from a branch.

"How? We are six. Compared to others we are at the advantage." Naruto-san has a confused look.

"No. Naruto if you had paid attention, you would actually understand what she meant." Sasuke-san stoppimg on a branch. We also stopped in our tracks, forming a circle.

"According to the rules, we lose if we fail to bring the scrolls to the tower or lose a member. So if one of us goes missing or gets replaced the-"

"Wait how can someone replace us, ttebayo?"

"They can use 'Transformation technique'." Boruto answered, quoting in the air.

"Uhh, I already knew it, dattebayo. Just confirming it, hehe."

"Well atleast you know it now. Back to my explanation, yeah they can us transform into one of use without our knowledge. And use any chance to get atleast one of our scrolls. Most teams must have known that by now since we are the only team with six members." Sasuke-san sighed. "So we need a password to identify ourselves. And don't trust anyone who doesn't know it. No matter what. "

"Oh, I want to tell the password." Boruto yelled.

"Shh. You don't want our password to known by the entire world, will you?" Sarada hissed at him. They both get along really well with eachother.

"Yeah, sorry. Anyway let our password be Hamburger." He grinned, while Sarada just face palms.

"What did I expect.." she mumbles.

"No, let it ramen. Also its healthier than burgers, ya know"

"Nah, hamburger is better."

"No! Ramen is better."

"Hamburger is als-"

"No, I will chose the password. And listen closely. I will only say this once." Sasuke-san interrupted them. "The password will be, A ninja waits till the time is right. When the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike. Got it?"

"Got it."

"I am fine as long it is not tomatoes and hamburger."

"I kinda got it." Boruto gave a sloppy smile.

"I am fine with it." I replied with a smile.

"Umm, can you repeat it again, ttebayo."

"Naruto, why can't you get it. Its easy." Sakura-san scolded him.

"Uh, I got it, I got it. But I thought it would be a password not a pass-speech."

"Good as everything is settled, I will carry the scrolls." Sasuke-san kept one of the scroll on his pocket and held the other scroll.

"Why don't we go in pairs to search for the other scrolls?" Sakura-san suggested

"No, we must stick as a team. Don't get seperated." Sasuke-san replied back.

We jumped down from the tree.

"Don't drop you guard. Not even for a moment." Sasuke-san warned.

We walked a little further inside the forest and sensed someone's presence.

"Everyone please be alert. I sense someone coming this way." I told them.

Strong force of wind blew in our direction. I stretched my arm and caught a branch to prevent myself from being blown away.

"Everyone, try not to get seperated." Boruto yelled.

I stretched my other arm to catch Naruto-san. Unfortunately, the branch which I was holding broke. He must be a formidable opponent, he succeeded to seperate us.

A/N: I am sorry. 😫 It almost took a month, but here is the next chapter. And thanks for your support and votes. Once again I am sorry.