"I caught a flyyyy!", he sang while dancing more intensely, suddenly accidently tripping over himself and bringing Jungkook down to the bed with him in the process, like some cliché romcom movie. Suddenly Jungkook could no longer hear the music over his loud heartbeats while he looked down at the prettiest male he had ever seen. Jimin's eyes met Jungkook's, and he just laid there completely still. Not trying to push him away. Not saying anything. Jungkook slowly leaned down and closed his eyes, coming closer and closer to Jimin's face and plump lips.

"Hey Jimin where do you keep the snacks- oh my god kissing now is way too random and early!", Taehyung suddenly stood in the doorframe, and Jimin pushed Jungkook off of him and got up from the bed faster than lightning.

"Kissing? Pft we weren't kissing!", he said, pretending like nothing and recieving an eyeroll from Taehyung before the Alpha left the room. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other with equally big eyes, and then both left the room as Fly continued playing.

As if we would ever become a thing.

____

"Seokjin!", Jimin yelled, and hugged his best friend who stood behind them at the beach. It was about 8 pm and they had all (except for Taemin who was banging some chick or something) decided to go to the beach and have a picnic while watching the sunset. Jimin however had no idea that Seokjin was joining them and was happy to say the least by the surprise.

"I'm so sad about your mother's and father's
sudden death! Must be horrible."

"The only thing horrible about their death is that I wasn't the one causing it.", Jimin said with a laugh, and Seokjin laughed too because he thought Jimin was joking.

"And you all managed to fix Jungkook's inner wolf! Wow so many things have happened behind the scenes!", Seokjin said, taking a seat next to Jimin and Jungkook who were holding hands.

"Wait, wait, wait! Don't tell me you're-"

"Married? Yeah, it spontaniously happened yesterday!", Jimin said, showing their rings to Seokjin who laughed while looking confused at the reader (you), and then back at Jimin.

"Excuse me, you don't happen to have a lighter on you?"

Suddenly time stopped as Seokjin looked up at the handsome, tall male in front of him holding a ciggarette. Cherry blossoms started falling miraculously from the sky as they stared at each other, feeling their hearts jumping out of their chests as they kept locking eyes. It was like they just knew, in an instant, that they were meant to be. They wanted to be with each other, always. Seokjin stood up from his seat and took two small steps towards Namjoon. He put his hands carefully on Namjoon's shoulders, then pushed him aside, and behind him stood the love of his life, Brad Pitt holding a ciggarette.

"That guy was weird.", Namjoon said, shrugged his shoulders, and sat down next to Jimin.

"He's always been a big fan of Brad Pitt.", Jimin said with a smile on his face as he watched his best friend make out with his idol.

"I like this. The seven of us, and Brad Pitt, together. It's like it was meant to be.", Taehyung said, dreamily, when suddenly a blonde girl came up from behind.

"Do you wish to be a magical girl?"

"Excuse me?", Jimin replied, still holding hands with Jungkook.

"I said, do you wish to be a magical girl?"

"Sailor Moon, is that you?!", Taehyung gasped.

"Yes! Earth is under attack and we need more magical girls! I couldn't help but feel a strong aura surrounding you guys, and Brad Pitt, and thought you'd make great magical girls!", she said, striking a magical girl pose.

"You'd be Boyscout Jiminie, Boyscout Kookie, Boyscout Taehyungie, Boyscout Hobi, Boyscout Yoongi, Boyscout Jinnie, Boyscout Brad Pitt, and the leader, Boyscout Sailor Mon!", she said, pointing at each and every one of them with a big smile.

"Moon Prism Power, Make Up!", she yelled, as all of them flew up to the sky, were stripped naked (censored ofc), and magically put into magical girl clothes in different colours.

"Argh, I'm in a skirt again!", Jimin yelled in frustration, but was calmed by his husband Jungkook.

Then they, together with Sailor Moon and Brad Pitt, flew off into the sunset to fight bad guys. And so, the Bulletproof Boyscouts were born, to fight bad guys and save the earth. Rumor has it they're still protecting us until this very day.

-The End-

EXPLAINATION
It's been a very long time, I know🥺 And this was definitely not how I planned the book. I just realized there was too much story left, and I don't have the time needed to finish all of my stories properly, so this is what I came up with🐷 Hopefully it made you laugh x)

I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING THIS IN SOO LONG!!!! It's just I graduated last year and spent my time before that studying, and now when I've finished high school I started studying musical theater and will continue studying it! That's why I don't have time to write:/ I also have a boyfriend (who's in my musical theater class) so when I'm not rehearsing/studying musical theater I spend most of my time with him (yes I'm a gay musical theater kid anyone surprised)🐷 And I'm also volunteering at a second hand this summer haha x)

So yeah I've just been busy with life kinda. I did recieve messages on instagram (goat.jac/lordgoatjac is my cos acc) etc from people asking about my fanfics so that's why I decided to get back to it because I didn't want to leave everything unfinished! So yeah hopefully you enjoyed this story, even if it wasn't in the juicy way you hoped to! Thank you all for your support and patience!

//author-nim out!