the end; 14

Stay away.

No. Your body is mine.

Please just stay away.

No.

I don't want to be controlled.

______

"Are you serious, Joon?", Taemin chuckled with a raised eyebrow as he looked at the four people in front of him. He seemed amused, rightfully so since the situation was odd.

"Of course.", Joon replied, no one able to understand what he wanted with all of this. His IQ was simply too high for them.

"Weird.", Taemin said, and breathed in some smoke from his cig.

Joon, Jungkook, Taemin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin were currently behind the school. Joon had asked everyone to meet there without giving a proper reason for it. He rarely did.

They were some of the biggest packs, so for them to just hang out like this... it was odd. Jungkook had asked Joon why he wanted to do this, and Joon gave the strangest answer in reply.

"I just have a feeling. Like we're all connected, somehow. Maybe in another universe we're all together."

Jungkook had asked and checked if Joon had taken something other than cigs, but then realized his mind was completely clear as he said something as absurd as that.

"An Omega, a Beta, and five Alphas. Sounds like a bad joke or a good porno.", Taemin continued, wiggling his eyebrows at Jimin who shot a glare back at him.

"So... Yoongi and Jimin. Are you guys a thing or whatever?", Joon asked, seemingly sparking some curiousity in Jungkook as well who raised an eyebrow as he awaited the answer. Yoongi looked at Jimin, waiting for him to answer instead of doing it himself, for some reason. Joon figured it was because their answers would be different, and felt a bit of sympathy for Yoongi.

"Nope.", Jimin replied simply, Yoongi's heart sinking ever so slightly. Joon definitely felt sympathy now as he watched the Min Alpha's expression saddening.

Jungkook on the other hand seemed excited.

"Figured. We're not here just because though.", Joon said, everyone turning their eyes and attention to Joon.

"Jeon has a problem and it needs to be solved somehow. Especially since it's soon fullmoon. It's easier to take over during fullmoon considering how Alphas go into rut... if we don't do something I'm not sure what will happen.", Joon explained, sighing. He just wanted his friend back. He didn't know how, he just wanted for Jeon to turn normal again.

"And we're supposed to help because..?", Yoongi rightfully asked, since neither of them had any real connections with Jungkook.

"You don't have to. I can just feel a good vibe coming from all of you. As I said; connected.", Namjoon breathed out more smoke, usually not being a believer of faith or anything supernatural. He just couldn't ignore the feeling in his gut.

____

The following weeks were spent researching and hanging out more than usual. For some reason Jungkook managed to keep his inner wolf away a lot easier than before. It was like when they were together he could distract himself, especially with Jimin. It was like someone, from far away, was putting them together. Maybe like the sims, or maybe... a shamshit? Or was it franfrick?

"I love this song! Turn up the volume!", Jimin said while getting up from the bed, and Jungkook did as instructed with a grin.

"Dashi crawl crawl crawl!", the Omega sung while dancing around in the room, being much more relaxed around him now. He jumped over to the raven haired male and took his hands, trying to dance with him while laughing. Jungkook laughed too, unable to help himself because of how cute Jimin looked with a smile on his face. Suddenly another song came on and they continued dancing around, Jimin happily singing the chorus.