1

"Kacchan! Wait for me!" The little green head called out for the blonde headed kid while running in his own pace, hoping he'll be able to catch up to the other. It was a cute sight, anyone who would look at the two boys would definitely confirm that the sight was definitely cute. Or more than cute. Currently the green headed little boy was holding a crown made of flowers with both hands, now finally able to catch up to the blond who has a small frown on his face, as if he was irritated by the slowness of the other. Letting his red cape be blew up by the cold breeze, he stared down at the panting, cute little green head and raised his eyebrow in a bit of confusion and irritatedness written across his face.

" what is it deku?" He asked in his soft voice, through it was obvious that aside from his face, his tone was telling the other that he is in a mixture of boredness and irritatedness from the smaller males slow pace.

Panting softly, he looked up, still holding the crown of flowers he had made earlier when he had spotted a bunch of flowers nearby. Smiling softly at the slightly taller blond, he held up the crown of flowers and showed it to the other, still smiling .

" I made this for you kacchan!" He straight forwardly said to the other, still smiling even through he felt a little embarrassed from the other's stare. Hands still position towards the other while still holding the crown made of flowers.

Not knowing how to responde, the blond headed child look from the green headed then back to the crown of flowers in his hands which was a bit shaking maybe because of embarrassment or something, he didn't know. All he knew that the sight was too much for him. Glancing once more at the other , then back to the flowers, his cheeks began to be tainted by tiny hues of pink, from the cuteness of the other.

Turning his head away , hoping that the other won't notice the blush that was slowly forming its way into his face , he turned his sight else where, desperately thinking of some other things that could cool down his blush.

" stupid deku, flowers are just for girls. You should give it to some girls not me. " he mumbled as he continued to avert his gaze away since he was not able to look at the smaller male once more in fear of blushing because of the cuteness.

He knew that his playmate's appearance screams cuteness even through he was just standing. Those green mop of hair , as well as those green eyes that will put an entire field of green leaves to shame ,not to mention those cute little freakles on the others cheeks was enough to put him into a blushing mess. Maybe he should tell his mother that he needs a doctor, since whenever he spotted deku or his deku, his face would suddenly starts to warm up , as well as his heart would suddenly race in an extreme pace.

" but kacchan, I made this for you. This is for saving me earlier. ". He didn't have to turn around and look at the other just to figure out if he was pouting. The green headed child pout as he stepped closer to the taller one, making cute puppy eyes while still holding the crown.

When he had first saw the flowers, the first thought that came into his mind was to make a crown, for the other. Since for him the blonde deserves a crown as well as a reward for saving him from the imaginary dragon that they had fought earlier.

" besides I thought kacchan is a king? Well you can't become a king without a crown , right kacchan? So let me just put this on you. " he tried reasoning out to the other has he stepped even more closer to his kacchan.

Letting out a sigh, the blonde knew how persistent the other was , that he won't stop unless he gets what he wants. He sat down and looked up at the smaller male who has a bit of surprise expression in his face.

" fine deku, but after this, let's play heroes. I'm tired of being the king. " he said as he waits for the other to place the crown on top of his head

Getting over his surprise, since he didn't expect that the blonde would agree to him so quickly, he immediately place the crown on the others head, making sure it won't fall off as he fix its position. Happy that he had made the right size for the others head.

" that's fine by me kacchan. But I wanna be all might! " he said a bit excitedly as he finally stepped away when he was finished. Looking over at the blond to admire his work . while the blonde stood up, dusting his pants as he fixed the tie of his red cape on his neck.

" fine then I'll be endeavour. " the blond said as he looked at the other. Suddenly, an idea came into the mind of the blond, eyes widening as he grinned at the other. Through the green headed didn't know whether he should be happy or scares since he knew that look on his Playmate's face very well.

The look that screams he had a very daredevil idea that just suddenly popped in his mind. An idea that he wasn't so sure if he should follow or not. Tilting his head a bit, he gazed at the taller male , waiting for him to say something.

Catching his gaze, the blonde grinned at him. " let's play heroes at that haunted house nearby deku! " he said excitedly. Loving the exciting thrill he gets just by thinking about it. The blond loves adventures and is very brave for his age. He often gets scolded for being ' too brave for his own good'. Through no one could blame the blonde if he loves adventure right? After all, kids at his age loves learning and experiencing new things.

Through that isn't the case for the green headed male besides him. His deku was a bit of cry baby. Too soft hearted as well as too kind for his own good. He would rather smell the flowers, stare at the butterflies or play with their teddy bears since too much thrills gets him nervous. He feel so uncomfortable with the dark and definitely would rather drawing something in a piece of paper rather than going into some weird places like the haunted mansion his playmate had suggested.

Through he didn't want to leave his playmate alone. Even if he was scared, he still doesn't want his kacchan going there all alone since after all, it is still dangerous. Torn between saying no and yes, the green headed child gulped as he looked down. Trying to collect the tiny strengths he had in him to go with his playmate.

He knew that if he chicken out, his playmate would be upset and probably wouldn't want to talk to him anymore for being a cry baby and the thought alone was enough to make the poor green headed child to tear up. The blonde was a bit confuse from the lack of response from his playmate. Tilting his head, he caught a glimpse of his team mates tearing up.

Frowning, he was about to call out how cry baby the other was when suddenly his deku, wiped his own eyes then lifted his face only to show a gentle smile on his face. Before he could response, the green headed child beat him to it. " okay, let's go kacchan. " he said in a gentle voice.

Whatever the blonde was going to say, he clearly forgot about it, the moment he caught the smile of his playmate. ' he's so cute.....' He whisper in his mind. He was very sure that there is no other definition of cute other than his playmate and that thought alone was enough to heat up his cheeks.

Glancing away from the too much cuteness, he held the smaller males hand , and turn the other way as he started walking. " you don't have to be afraid deku. I'll protect you so stop being a cry baby ok?" He swore he deserves a huge pat on the back for being able to say that to the other without stammering. Wishing that his deku won't notice the blush forming on his cheeks, he continued walking , hand still holding the others hand a bit tightly.

While the smaller male blushed as he looked at the back of his savior, while allowing him to dragged him along with him. He can't help but felt his heart race even more. Just the thought of being this close to the other was enough to make him happy. Nodding his head , even through he knew that the other wasn't looking, he smiled and squeezed the other's hand gently in return. " I know kacchan and thanks. " he said softly in a bit of giddy voice.