Chapter 21: Fun is Stressful

I felt surprisingly loose as my body was being felt from both sides. I had told myself to figure out what was going on with them, but with every touch, every sweet word, my defenses quickly faded away. I couldn't explain why, but I was aching for them.

"You don't need to be thinking about anything besides me." Pulling me out of my thoughts, Makoto's voice, already hoarse with desire, came closer as his lips pressed to mine, kissing me deeply. It was a mature kiss, one that made me feel lightheaded almost instantly. It didn't help that Kinshiro was kissing my neck at the same time, letting his hands roam my clothed body.

As I pulled back slightly to catch my breath, my head was turned as Kin caught my chin, turning it to face him. I knew what was coming so I initiated the kiss with him. I had never thought something like this would happen with Kinshiro. I couldn't deny that he was attractive. Both leaders were.

Makoto made a sound of mild annoyance as Kin kissed me, not giving him a chance to turn my head to him. But that feeling must have gone away soon because his hands moved up my front, making their way to my breasts. I gasped against Kin's mouth when Makoto's fingers gently pinched my nipple from over my clothes. He massaged my chest as my tongue was wrapped around Kinshiro's.

At almost the same time, both men pulled away to look at me. Even in the darkness I could see them perfectly.

"Here, give me your hand." Standing up, Kin gently pulled me up with him. Makoto stood behind me as my lips once again met with my leader's, savoring the feeling. Kin wasted no time in undoing my night clothes, revealing my front to him completely. I felt Makoto's hands move slowly up my back, causing a tingle of pleasure to ripple over me. When they reached my shoulders, he slowly pulled the clothes off, running his hands over my now exposed skin. I had been unwilling to change in front of them earlier but now all I wanted was for them to undress as well. And as if knowing my desire, they both did what I wanted, taking off their clothing and tossing it aside as I was once more embraced, this time by Makoto. Pressing a kiss to my lips, he laid down on the futon once more. I lowered myself to join him, but he stopped me, reaching his hands up to my hips, moving me himself. Makoto had me over him and I assumed he was going to lower me on his erect member, but he instead moved me higher. I was taken to a different area, one I hadn't expected. Though I couldn't see the expression in his eyes, I had a good idea from his actions. I felt his breath touch my aroused area, causing me to shiver in excitement. I could tell Makoto enjoyed my reaction because his time he blew on it, deliberately making his mouth get close enough to graze my lower lips. My body began to ache, yearning for him.

"Was that touch not enough for you?" I could hear the smile in his voice as he allowed his lips to barely touch me once again.

"N-no." I tried calming myself, but to no avail. I was growing warmer by the second. "Touch me more."

He agreed but used just the very tip of his tongue touch my opening before pulling away. When I gave a frustrated noise, he chuckled. "I touched you like you wanted, didn't I? If you want more, you need to ask nicely."

"For fuc-" I took a deep breath and focused on what was to come, me hopefully, and gave in to his teasing. "Please, Makoto. I want more of you."

"Good girl." As if pleased with my response, I felt his tongue enter me, driving myself into my hole, licking me. It was a sudden feeling that I couldn't manage to hold my noises in as I let out a loud moan, clutching his beautiful long locks.

"Shh, you'll wake the other guests." My focus barely managed to move to Kinshiro who had moved in front of me. I tried to apologize for the noises I made, but Makoto's tongue was making it impossible to think straight. Kin took advantage of my open mouth to silence me himself, inserting his member into my mouth. I grasped what I could fit in my mouth with my hand, feeling him throb as I stroked him. I was still moaning from Makoto's mouth on me that my throat was vibrating against Kinshiro's tip. His ragged breath added to my desire. Wrapping my tongue around his length, I put more strength into my mouth. Kin had his hands on my head, holding my black hair in his strong grasp, helping to thrust his member further into my hungry mouth.