Impatience

A/N
Sorry for the late update. The updates will probably be slower because school's starting in a few days for me. Again, sorry for the late update.

Todoroki
My eyes widen and I scream against the black substance as I feel something like knives stab into my feet and hands. The black goo keeps me from moving as I try to struggle against it. I look at Izuku as tears prick my eyes. He's no longer looking at me. In fact, he's looking at where the door is now covered. I look there as well, but all I see is the black substance that covers the rest of the room except Izuku. It suddenly shifts and draws Izuku under the table at the booth and moves me so I'm next to him under the table, still in the same situation. The substance covering the door suddenly shakes and substance covers where Izuku and I are, making us blend in with the rest of the room. I can still see what's happening however, which I find strange since the substance is pure black. I look to my side at Izuku. He's glaring at the door, which soon opens, moving the substance out of the way. Izuku takes control of me with his quirk to keep me from making a sound. He continues glaring at the door as someone steps in.

"What strange decor, it looks almost..." the person snaps a couple times trying to figure out what to say. "Darn, I can't think of it." They walk over to one wall and reach out to touch the black substance only to have it stab through their hand. They scream and grab their hand as they back away from the wall. The substance on the walls, floor and ceiling shift, closing the door and covering it again, locking the person inside. Izuku leaves the hiding spot and the person looks at him. I can only see up to their waist, but the voice sounded masculine and somewhat familiar. Izuku growls as he stands just outside where I am. The man turns to him and I watch as Izuku walks towards him. The man takes a step back and I watch as more of the black substance drips from Izuku's arm as he walks and it creeps up the man's legs and up his body, making it so he can't move. I hear Izuku chuckle and then I'm suddenly released from Izuku's puppeteer quirk. I let out a muffled cry and Izuku tightens the black substance around me a bit.

"Quiet now, don't want to frighten our guest now, do we~?" He says in a sing-song voice. He drags me out from the spot and I see the substance is completely covering the man as he lets out muffled cries and screams for help. I cringe at the sight as Izuku bends down to look at me in the eyes. I look at him as a small smile creeps onto his face. "Should we kill him? I kinda want to, but I don't know. What do you think, Shoto~?" My eyes widen as the smile grows wider slightly. The black substance moves so I can speak.

"Are you insane? Of course not! Why would I tell you to kill him!?" I yell. By the end of it I'm glaring at him. He pouts slightly.

"You're no fun," he says before standing up. "But fine, I won't kill him. But I can't let him go, either. Not without getting rid of the memory of him seeing us." My eyes widen as he turns to me with that creepy smile on his face again. "Bet you didn't know I could do that. Deleting someone's memories is like they got blackout drunk. They have a huge headache when they wake up and they think they just drank too much." He giggles at this and turns to the man, who I hadn't noticed had stopped making noise. I turn to the man in concern and see he's staring blankly at the wall, his nose and eyes uncovered. Izuku smiles and throws him out the door after a few moments of silence. "There we go, that's better."

"Did you kill him?"

"You told me not to, so of course I didn't. Just got rid of his memories so he doesn't tell anyone where we are." He kneels down as the black substance slowly comes off me. I sigh as it comes off, not realizing how heavy it was on me. I look at the boy in front of me, the substance covers both his arms as it seems to disappear into his skin. I cringe at the sight. He seems to notice and frowns. A small dagger forms in his hand and he points the tip of the blade at me. I look at the blade as my eyes widen in fear. He frowns more and the black blade disappears again. I look into his eyes and he looks right back, his face and eyes becoming unreadable. "You're not struggling at all. Why?"