I'll get back to that after school. I didn't have that much time.

When the time was right, I headed towards the bus station and waited for the bus to arrive. As always, I was the first one on. I sat at the back and waited for my destination. We arrived just in time for the pre-hour lesson. Since I didn't have anything to do, I decided to visit the library and search for anything that included monster history and culture. The library was located on the third floor of this facility, so going up a flat of stairs was inevitable. Looking at it on the bright side, at least I got my daily cardio done. Almost out of breath, I made my way to the library. There were a few students here and there, studying for whatever was waiting for them in the classrooms or just trying to go ahead with their knowledge to impress the professors.

I went back and forth between the bookshelves, searching for anything that would fill my knowledge on monsters. I looked under the letter M for monster. All I found were some fairytale books for kids. Before I could find anything the bell rang, announcing a five-minute break before the start of the school day. I hurried to the classroom where I had the first lesson. I had to keep up my hood, or else they'd notice my father's doing. Tom was nowhere to be seen to my luck. I didn't want him worrying about me.

The bell rang once again, ushering all students inside their classrooms. By school policy, I had to take off my hood, therefore, I sat at the back of the classroom to not draw any unwanted attention to myself. Other than that, the first two hours went by as usual, until the long break.

"Hey, twerp! That's MY seat you're on."
A bratty girl snapped at me. I supported my head with my right arm to hide my face, giving her an unamused glance.

"I don't see your name on it."

"Get off this instant!"

A small smirk spread across my face as I looked at her coyly.

"Too bad, if you liked it, you shoulda put a ring on it."
I finished with a shrug, looking at her with a shit-eating grin. The girl smacked me across the face with a lot of force. I was still processing what had happened, making my head stay in the position the hit put it in for a few seconds, before gathering my thoughts and facing my attacker. She looked furious. 'Dang, who stepped on her tail today?'

"No wonders you're so unlikable! You're just a spoiled bitch who thinks she can bend everyone to her will!

The girl snapped at me as she left to find another seat. It's sad that I wasn't even phased by this kind of treatment. I have grown numb to other people treating me like an object, all thanks to my father.

Because of that little 'incident', other students got the guts to approach me and make fun of me. I didn't care anymore. Those little unimportant events meant nothing to me. I go to school to learn and get my education, nothing more, nothing less.

I came home at around 4 pm, exhausted and numb. Now that I was home alone, everything seemed too quiet. To set my mind at ease, I began cleaning around the house. After that was done I did my homework and studied. Math was a bit complicated but with a bit of thinking I was able to solve it no problem. Realizing what time it was, I headed outside as fast as possible.

When I was walking down the street a stranger approached me and asked me my name. Out of fear it might be a spy, I walked away. It was fairly strange and very nerve-wracking.

Stranger's POV:

When I saw her walking down the street, she looked so fine, I just had to speak. I asked her name, but she turned away. As she walked, all that I could say was mmm mmm, yeah yeah.

Your POV:

I arrived at the clearing where the monsters had set a small camp with tents. I was hesitant at first, but seeing I had nothing to fear and lose, I made my way forward. A skeleton approached me, but not the one I was hoping to meet. I believe it was Papyrus' brother, though I never caught his name.