Chapter 14

So by the time I finish this and publish it, I'm pretty sure this story will reach 1k! Like I'm super excited and happy to see that something I thought about in class turned out good in the long run. And I appreciate every single one of you for every single view and comment and vote. And I love you all. (This is a long chapter)

*I don't own characters, or pictures, they belong to their rightful owner(s).*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The big wedding was coming soon. No not Star's wedding, that was on hiatus until Moon got better and until Axel and Star could work out their obvious differences. Or even if Marco could come back. But until then, the Butterfly wedding was still on. Instead, Tom and Janna were to be wed in less than 2 weeks.

Moon would be unavailable to partake in any wedding activities, so as Acting Queen Star naturally took her role without hesitation. During Royal weddings, neighboring kingdoms had special roles in the wedding also. You had The Pigeon kingdom, The Johansens, The Second Butterfly kingdom, and so many more.

And with less than 2 weeks until the big day, all the kingdoms were busy and bustling with wedding preparations and ruiling, all at the same time. And today was no exception. Star had to go to the Underworld to get fitted for her maid of honor dress. It was quite hard for Star to be able to take the day off, but today she made an exception. Prior to this day, Janna made it official that Star was M.O.H. (Maid of Honor), and happily, Star said yes.

To make the event even more Joyous, Janna's close friends such as Jakie, Kelly, Ponyhead, And Starfan13 (Camilla), were coming down, to be fitted for their bridesmaids dresses. It felt as if they were all young teenagers again, having wild sleepovers like they did before they grew up.

Over the years, all the girls possessed the same qualities that they had before, just with a few alterations. Take Ponyhead for example. Once a rebellious, reckless party girl, she realized that there were more things to do other than party and doing  whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. Yes she was still bossy and sassy, and loved the occasional party here and there, but she started to prepare her life as a ruler.

Jakie Lynn Thomas on the other hand, changed drastically. Once upon a time she was a young girl whom hid her feelings, and settled to be an average teenaged girl. But after dating Marco Diaz and being close friends with Star Butterfly, she realized that she did not want to be an ordinary girl. She wanted to be someone better, someone different. She began to open up to how she felt, and met new people along the way. In college she met her current boyfriend and him and her brought Scarlett, Her first child, into the world, less than 2 years ago.

After Star left Earth for good, StarFan13 had a reality check. It was hard for her as she had no one to idolize, and no one was her friend as was Star. Soon she started to change into a girl that was her and not someone else. And she made new  friends in her own unique way. And she was happy with that. Not too long after, StarFan13 began to become a leader, and not a follower. She called herself Camilla,(her name given at birth)  started a program where girls learned Self love and how to be themselves, that she continues to be a part of.

Kelly came into the narrative a little while later than the others, but she never really changed. She lived for the dangerous life and since she grew older, she traveled to all the dimensions, chasing down criminals, and being a keeping everyone safe. She was used to being a loner, but since she finally broke it off with her clingy on-again-off-again boyfriend, she turned towards the girls to experience freedom and to truly enjoy the single life.

And now 11 years later, these individuals were not young, reckless girls, always getting into trouble, but they were strong, independent women that were beautiful and perfect in their own way. And now they all had new beginnings and new lives to start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~